• Register Today It's free!

Perfect fit behind 3rd row!

smittyrock3

Reaction score
City, State
Ft Stewart, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
I just purchased this box from Crutchfield Q-Logic QLH-10D75 Dual 10" Hatchback Subwoofer Box. It is a perfect fit for anyone who owns a 3rd gen with the third row seat and it's cheaper than a custom built box. I hooked it up with two 10" MTX subs powered by a Precision Power amp. Plays loud, low and undistorted. Will need a sub designed for a small enclosure only .75 cubic feet of air space. Hopefully this will help those who were like me and searching for a fix for the lack of space behind the third row.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet
Lets see some pics :)

First time posting pics hope this works.
6f55re2.jpg
2fd4re2.jpg
2712re2.jpg

Pics are not working.

smittyrock3 said:
First time posting pics hope this works.
You need to get the .jpg. Try it again with openning the pic in it's own window and then put the imagename.jpg in the

can anyone see the pics? i tried following the instructions in the new member area and used the img name as it is on the web page i saved them at and i can see them on my cpu.

I think someones going to have a noisy hatch in the near future :) But box looks great

sweet!! Just need to get some grills to protect those woofers.

I would like to see these pics. I will PM you my email

Jason

Thanks Froader, I don't know where I was messing up, especially since I got one of the pics to load yesterday.

Back