Possible Run in Hot Springs Arkansas | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible Run in Hot Springs Arkansas

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am planning on going as long as my lift and eveything goes smoothly.

Kendal

Good luck I hope you get it done. Those lifts are not to bad to put on.

Still shooting for it, still working on lift, hope to see everybody there.

I talked to the guy that runs the park and he said

"If you have a group of ten and buy a premier membership ($40) I will let you ride the rest of the weekend with out day charges = $40 for a 3 day weekend. "

And that would be people in the area could go back to the park anytime and pay just $10 to wheel.

This is who I have coming so far from here:

RangerG
EXPLODER-1
scramblin

You can count me in. I have that weekend blocked off on my calender!

-kendal

I just realized that these dates are during my Spring Break... Im not sure I'm going to be able to make it.. I will dedinatly be in CO as much of the break as I can.

kendal

I would love to go, but I will actually be moving to Memphis during that time. It looks like it's only about 3.5 hour drive from where I'll be living (Cordova). I'll keep a watch out for other trips.

Rick

Bionic: I live in Lakeland, which is like a minute away from Cordova. What area are you moving in to? I'm only 20 but maybe we could get together and do some wheeling or somethin'.

My house (soon to be MY:D) is about 2.5 miles south of I-40 off Germantown Prky.

Know the neighborhood? I might be obliged to help if I'm in town.

Thanks for the offer, but my company takes care of all that stuff.

We'll hook up in the near future, we should be moving in on or around March 21st.

Back