• Register Today It's free!

'WHerE IN aRKANSAS"

jboroxpo

Reaction score
City, State
jonesboro
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 eddie
I know there are a lot of good places to go off roading at in arkansas because of the hills of the Ozarks but WHERE ARE THEY at? i live in Jonesboro for those of you who dont know where that is well its in the north eastern part of the state. Ive been looking for a trail to run my ex on. i just put 31s on it and thats pretty much all ive done to it. I was looking for a trail that wont be to rough. a road with some mud holes and different terrain. if you know of any good spots dont keep um secret.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

there's the superlift park in hot springs. other than that i'm not real sure. i usually try to do some light wheeling whenever i get to come home.

There is a new off-road park Just south of Harrison, AR. I work in that town. Supposedly, a friend of mine from the little rock area is going with his club this weekend. I will try to tag along and ride shotgun. They also play at the hot springs park, so I will probably ride down there the next time he goes. I am not taking my new to me X off-road for a while.

hey, im in jonesboro too. and i cant find any good trails here either, it sucks.

I've been to the on in Hot Springs with my 4 wheeler, but not in my truck. I need to find this one outside of Harrison. I am in harrison about once a month with my job. That would definitely give me something to do while i'm there!

My buddy (92Explorer06)and I have also been trying to find some places to ride local without any luck. The closest and only good place we found is here on Little Rock AFB. Nothing really that serious like most of the people on this website. Mainly a few mud holes and a few rock hills. We have been looking for more places we might have to try Hot Springs.

There are a ton of 4 wheeler trails out by my house, but the only truck trails are so dug out my big mudders that they would just tear our trucks up.

hey "mountaineergreen" i think i recognize your rig. did you have an add-a-leaf installed at russels truck accessories? i used to work there (about a year or 2 ago) and there was a moutaineer just like that in the shop one time. my ex sport is easy to recognize, the side looks like this:
100_1350.jpg

well, haven't seen you MountaineerGreen, you must not work near me. i work at ASU at Facilities Management. you can see my "office" from stadium, i maintain the back lot full of construction equipment. where are these light wheeling places?

I used to work just outside Jonesboro right past the farville curve. I just got done moving to Corning. I went to school there at ASU for 4.5 years and lived .5 miles from campus.

There are gravel pits on the south side of Jonesboro, my brother in law knows where they are and which ones allow vehicles in on weekends, I personally am not sure.

There are a few of us around.

I'd be interested in meeting up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back