Project X before and almost after! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Project X before and almost after!

Here is a picture of Xplodor before:

5871xplodorstock.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

5871xplodorback.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I'm jealous

My Dream Girl!

No words to describe this picture:D
Oh yeah, that's HER truck!!!:eek:
5871tylerranger.jpg
:eek:

that looks sweet! roflmao at my own humor

your truck really looks good even with the 33s and it will only be better with the bigger ones.

:eek: Damn she's hott!

Agree, When i take this hot girl that LOVES to go wheeling out i'll get her to modle my X and post a picture. hopefully she'll be all muddy!

Who the girl or your X?

thats my x-girlfriend

How did you get that picture of my girlfriend. I keep those pictures locked on my computer. Those damn hackers must have gotten in again. ahhhh

the girl is a friend of mine and i'll try to get her to model my explorer

Here you go, Ron! :D

Attachments

• xplorer.jpg
    xplorer.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 503

i got to learn how to do that! i got the program just don't know how to work it!

I was just trying to do that, how did you do that? Photoshop? This is how far I got!

Dead Link Removed

LOL, Section, email that to me if you can. Thanks that was great!

hey, photoshop genius' please check out my p-3000 tri-beam piaa's thread and photoshop a couple of set of lights for me. there is an explorer product prize involved of your choice the prize has no cash redemption value and will not be anything more than some paint or bulbs or that type of thing

Re: My Dream Girl!

Originally posted by Xplodor
No words to describe this picture:D
Oh yeah, that's HER truck!!!:eek:
5871tylerranger.jpg
:eek:

Actualy that is Vanburenboys' (Tyler) truck from www.offroadrangers.com . That girl is one of his friends from school. He took that picture in Holy Jim canyon for a Baja Performance contest. Sorry to burst your bubbles guys.

--Sean

Ahhh, I C. Well either way, she's a hottie. So who are these guys? <edit> I answered all my own questions. I feel smart now. :D

I know lots! :D Can't tell you how, though. ;) Tyler is the guy who owns that truck. Vanburenboys is his name on ORR. Holy Jim is a canyon here in Orange County.

Heres some intereting menusha of how Holy Jim got it's name. It goes something like this; The canyon was originally names after Cussin' Jim, but when the surveyors came to make the maps, they didn't think Cissin' Jim would be appropriate. So they renamed it "Holy Jim".

Wanna know anything else? :D

--Sean

Yeah it is illegal to offroad out at Holy Jims.
also i was there when Tyler hydrolocked his engine out there.

You know there are a few of us down here in the OC area, we need to get together!

Back