• Register Today It's free!

Tpms

TTOOMMYY

Reaction score
City, State
POLAND - Warsaw
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 4.6L 4X4 LIMITES
How can I switch off the tire pressure monitoring system in EX 2005r. 4.6 V8 limited? I'm asking because I wont to change wheels to others to winter time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

someone needs to do something about the tpms... Total PMS!

Due to Government regulations you cannot turn it off. Some people have gotten around it by taking a metal pipe and putting 4 TPMS sensors in there and welding on a valve stem on it and pressure it up to 35psi and put it in the car.

you could also get on ebay and spend about 40 and put a set on the other rims, too. I like TPMS, even though its' nagging me right now that a sensor has a dead battery... I find myself keeping the tires inflated correctly more often.

Due to Government regulations you cannot turn it off. Some people have gotten around it by taking a metal pipe and putting 4 TPMS sensors in there and welding on a valve stem on it and pressure it up to 35psi and put it in the car.

Thats funny!

Thats funny!

Back