• Register Today It's free!

Who believes this?

TIO M

Reaction score
City, State
Copperas Cove, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 LTD X/Platinum 4wd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's not a chip. It's a resistor that wires into the air intake temp sensor that fools your ECM into thinking the air is cold, thus increasing fuel and adjusting timing. Avoid.

It's a waste of your money. Don't even bother.

After I dug deeper, I realized its such a rip! The website even looks like a scam.

I'm trying to lure SCT....but they are in the processing of moving into a new facility and haven't responded to my email yet.

On TV

You'll like see it next on some late night television commercial, some guy with an English accent talking loudly. It won't be available on stores and if you call in the next 30 minutes, you can get two for the price of one....

You'll like see it next on some late night television commercial, some guy with an English accent talking loudly. It won't be available on stores and if you call in the next 30 minutes, you can get two for the price of one....

:D Funny

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS JUNK!!

$69 for 'up to 60 hp'!

A sucker born everyday.
snakeoil.jpg

Just pay separate processing and handling.

Back