Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting out 97 Mountaineer 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

Parting out -2- 97 Mountaineers both 5.0 AWD with Gray leather interior

I now have 2 97 Mountaineers for parts trucks. Both trucks are AWD 5.0. The green truck was in good running condition other than the transmission, it only has reverse. The white truck was in running and driving condition until someone stole the wheels and tires off of it. I listed prices and pictures of the most popular items, if you need anything specific just ask. Prices without shipping. You may also email me at Mountyon35s at hotmail.com.

3/1997 Green Mountaineer
97_mountaineer.jpg
97_mountaineer2.jpg
97_mountaineer3.jpg
97_mountaineer4.jpg
97_mountaineer8.jpg

-AWD Transfer case w/140k. 6 bolt front d-shaft and has speedo sensor on tailshaft $100
Transfer_case_grn97_2.jpg
Transfer_case_grn97.jpg

-Radio bezel in good condition $25
-Has working tape player with cd changer in center console $40 both
grn97_radio_cd_changer.jpg

-Overhead console w/ sunroof $25
-Skid plates both $60
-Rare factory smoke window tint found on late 97's 2 cargo windows and rear glass $100 selling as set of 3 only. Each other window $20 each
grn97_rear_windows.jpg
window_tint_comparison.jpg

-Grey cargo cover (little dirty but works) $25
grey_cargo_cover.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Complete front clip(header panel, head & corner lights, grill) $100
grn97_front_clip_1.jpg
grn97_front_clip_2.jpg

-Rear hatch (no glass) $50
-Front axle 3.73 $75
-Rear axle 3.73 l/s $175
-Bad 4r70 trans $75
-Upper and lower intake manifold (no throttle body) $125
-trans cooler $25
-Wheels $40 each or $120 all 4 (each one has oxidation somewhere on clear)
grn97_wheels.jpg

2/1997 White Mountaineer
wht97_1.jpg
wht97_2.jpg

-Grey leather seats. Drivers seat is pretty worn, pass seat is fair and rear is good. $60 for all picked up or if I have to ship $40 each front and $75 complete rear.
wht97_driver_seat.jpg
wht97_pass_seat.jpg
wht97_rear_seats.jpg

-CD changer in console (untested). Good shape and complete $20
-overhead console no sunroof $30
-97 Center console part by part. $5-$15 each depending on part you need. Complete 98 console minus lid in back $50
wht97_center_console_parts.jpg

-Factory Amp (untested) and door lock module $15 each
wht97_rear_amp_door_lock_module.jpg

-Factory jack and tires tools $20
grn97_jack_tools.jpg

-Skid plates both $60
-Mirror tint rear glass. $20 each door window. $25 each cargo and $40 rear
wht97_rear_windows.jpg

-Air bags $30 each
-Corner light $10 Headlights $15 each
wht97_front_lights.jpg

-Rear hatch $50
-Transmission shifted fine $125
-Transfer case 6 bolt front / rear speedo sensor. 80k on full rebuild(have receipt for $1000) $175

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how much for the EGR tube w/ EGR valve in tacted? shipped to 19001

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

do u have drivers side seat belt receiver? if so how much shipped to 91387??

$25 shipped

How about the transfer case, it's in good shape? Do you still have it? How many miles?

Thank You

The case was replaced with a junkyard unit about a year ago. I think there is about 120-140k miles on it. It is in good working condition with no noises. $100 + shipping

How much for the center console lid?

I kinda wanted to keep the console complete but if you want just the lid $25 shipped

What size are the rims?
How much for the running boards shipped to 30178?
Thanks

The wheels are stock 15x7s found only on 97 Mountaineers (painted tear drops). Only the drivers side running board is good, the pass side running board was damaged from hitting a pole or something.

That's a no go on the seat for me but I am interested in the power antenna.

It has just the regular stationary antenna, no power telescope or anything cool.

how much for the EGR tube w/ EGR valve in tacted? shipped to 19001

This is one of the few parts I am holding on to, I will let you know if I come across another in my parts stash

Well seeing as how I don't have it either haha how much for every piece of the antenna to 35904?

$25 shipped

The case was replaced with a junkyard unit about a year ago. I think there is about 120-140k miles on it. It is in good working condition with no noises. $100 + shipping

Sounds great, does it have the speedometer sendor in the transfer case? Is it a 4 or 6 bolt front flange? Any pictures?

Thank You

Was the $25 directed towards me?

How much for the taillights and fog lights shipped to 20774?

EDIT: Is the rear cargo cover available? If so, how much

Well seeing as how I don't have it either haha how much for every piece of the antenna to 35904?

Let me make sure I have it all (antenna, mount, trim and full cable) if so $30 shipped

Sounds great, does it have the speedometer sendor in the transfer case? Is it a 4 or 6 bolt front flange? Any pictures?

Thank You

It has the speedo sensor and it the 6 bolt front flange. I can snap a pic tomorrow.

How much for the taillights and fog lights shipped to 20774?

EDIT: Is the rear cargo cover available? If so, how much

I have both tail lights but both fog lights are gone. I think I have a grey cargo cover but I will have to look. Both tail lights $35 shipped

That's a deal if you got it all :D

That's a deal if you got it all :D

Well bad news, I forgot I sold the right front fender with the antenna attached. I do have the wire still if that would be of any help.

Also no grey cargo cover. I do have a tan one though.

Nah, it's all good. Thanks though!

Do yo7 ave the rear blower motor fan,if so how much shipped to 11357 NY,thanks

good day. still have the taillights, climate control, power mirror, and headlight knobs, and the centre console shipped to 33062?

Do yo7 ave the rear blower motor fan,if so how much shipped to 11357 NY,thanks

I take it you are talking about the one in the center console $35 shipped

good day. still have the taillights, climate control, power mirror, and headlight knobs, and the centre console shipped to 33062?

I have both tail lights and the climate control. Which side mirror are you looking for? I really don't want to separate the knobs from the switches but I will look to see if I have extras. The center console top is coming undone but no hole in cover and it is complete. Let me know and I'll get you a package deal price.

Thanks for the reply on the transfer case . I really need one with a 4 bolt front flange but I could just buy your front drive shaft as well. How much for shipping for the transfer case and driveshaft to 73071

Thanks

What kind of rear view mirror do you have?

Thanks for the reply on the transfer case . I really need one with a 4 bolt front flange but I could just buy your front drive shaft as well. How much for shipping for the transfer case and driveshaft to 73071

Thanks

Sorry just sold the driveshaft a few days go.

does the overhead console display work? $ shipped to 60446

Back