• Register Today It's free!

2000 Ford Explorer Seat

Maverick265

Reaction score
City, State
Cincinnati, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Explorer XLT
I have been checking the local junk yards with tons of explorers but to my surprize no 40 part of the 40/60 in middle. Does anyone know where I can get one online?

Thanks,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are you talking about the front seat? The rear is a 60/40 split. Every X model the front is buckets with a center console. Never seen a 60/40 for the front on a Explorer. I have seen them on fullsize trucks, but that is it. Load a pic of your front seating.

If you don't mind a drive, there are tons of them in the LKQ pick-n-pull yards in SW Michigan...

eBay has a couple.

Im taking about the back seat. Ive looked on ebay and could only find the entire set. Ive check our local junk yards while thier are tons of Explorers I couldn't find the seat.

Im taking about the back seat.

I have been checking the local junk yards with tons of explorers but to my surprize no 40 part of the 40/60 in middle.

When you originally posted this thread you stated the middle as in the front middle, because the rear is p/s 60 and d/s 40. So I was thrown off by you stating middle.

I don't see anything on picasaweb-

When you originally posted this thread you stated the middle as in the front middle, because the rear is p/s 60 and d/s 40. So I was thrown off by you stating middle.

He said middle, as in front, middle, and 3rd row.

Mav, we cant see your photos. They arent "public".

Tons of them up here at the pick 'n pulls. That's just a standard 4-door cloth 40 rear seat...

Yup went to 4 different junk yards and still didn't find one.

Does anyone know if a 03-04 avatior seats will fit?

No they will not.

Back