jumpn4jesus | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

J
Reaction score

• Hi bro. First off, I must appologize for not getting back to you. I have not been on this forum in ages and I just happened to check it today. My wife Mary is just fine. Praise God! Thank you for the prayers. We need people like you.
    Now this year it's me. I was just diaganosed by the doc with prostate cancer. I'm not worried because I know by His stripes we were healed. The prayers are still welcome.
    Contact me at anytime. My e-mail address is: myadventure7@yahoo.com
    Thanks again and may God richly bless you in Christ Jesus.
    John Porcello
    jumpn4jesus, Thanks for contacting me! I haven't been on the forum for quite awhile. I have a 93 Explorer 4x4. I have got most of the bugs out of her now. I bought it in Nov. 07 for $800. The guy who sold me the truck told me that the trans. just needed a minor servicing, but I found out quick, it was fried. I found a guy out of KY on E-Bay, believe it or not, that rebuilds these transmissions and included a brand torque converter for $780. total, with a 6 months quarentee. That price included shipping! So far it's been working great, thank God. Another thing that I just had fixed about 2 months ago was the fuel guage. I bought the kit that includes the sending unit and the pump and all the new parts that's needed for $110. at Autozone. I am very pleased with the gas milage I'm getting. Got stuck in the woods alone last winter and all I had to do is push the 4x4 button and it brought me right out. Didn't even have to use low.
    I noticed your name. Are you a Christian? I am a born again Christian and I love the Lord. I can't begin to tell you what He's done for me and my family, but I can say without reservation that God is good! Please keep my wife Mary in your prayers. She is having a medical procedure done on Feb. 6. She just had 2 biopsies done and both turned out OK, glory to God!
    Please keep in touch. I live in Mooresville. You can even call me at home at (704) 896-2687.
    Thanks again, John Porcello
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Eagle Scout

Guitar, Music, cars
City, State
Mooresville NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 4x4 Explorer XLT
Zip Code
Occupation