• Register Today It's free!

New To The Forum

AZFordJunkie

Reaction score
City, State
Tucson, AZ - El Paso, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XLT 5-Spd
Hello all! I just recently purchased a '94 XLT Explorer -- 4x4, 5-Spd. She's gonna be my DD to allow me to finish building my Mustang... :thumbsup:
Wanted to get on a forum for Explorer information because I know how much the Mustang Forum Communities have helped me over the years. Might end up doing some small odds & ends to the Explorer while I'm at it as well... :D

Here's some pics of her as I will receive her tomorrow... More pics to come once she's in my possession!

ford01.jpg

ford02.jpg

ford05.jpg

ford04.jpg

ford03.jpg

Also, really happy to see the amount of support for our soldiers all over this site! As far as I'm concerned, If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Please, Do Us All A Favor & Go Stand In Front Of Them.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Possibly the most comfortable front seats Ford ever put into a vehicle.

That looks really clean.. and $1700-ish was a decent price.. and with the manual trans, no a4ld worries..

be careful though.. once you get bitten by the modding bug, your gonna spend way too much time on here and too much money tweaking your ride...

~Mark

That looks really clean.. and $1700-ish was a decent price.. and with the manual trans, no a4ld worries..

be careful though.. once you get bitten by the modding bug, your gonna spend way too much time on here and too much money tweaking your ride...

~Mark
Thank you, it is very clean on the inside, some paint fade on the outside, but it's a 16yr old AZ car, so I couldn't expect much better... I paid $1300 cash. One of the deal-makers was the 5-spd actually, I can rebuild manuals, not automatics...

I know all about the modding bug... :D My Mustang has already shown me just what this little parasite can do... :p:

nice x u got there

Back