- DVD headrests

To come:
-20" black with machined lip rims
-Front window tint

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet looking ride. The black looks very slick since the bottom parts are black anyway.

Does the rear windshield wiper extend further then pictured. Looks tiny.

Looks great, can you post the LED interior light part numbers and a brief explanation? That's the pecan interior, looks orange?

Sweet looking ride. The black looks very slick since the bottom parts are black anyway.

That's how small it is. The rear windshield is pretty narrow as you can see so the wiper is pretty small.

The whole arm is about 15.5". The height of the glass at that point is 16.75".

Looks great, can you post the LED interior light part numbers and a brief explanation? That's the pecan interior, looks orange?

I upgraded all the dome lights to LEDs apart from the trunk one. It seems like a complete unit and have not even been able to determine the type of bulb it has.

I've used the white LEDs at from the following link. 194 SMD is the light number

http://www.lightdepot.ca/index.php?cPath=28_36&osCsid=42d04a43c496884252c1cc7232b1b298

I will post a DIY in another thread in the 2011 forum

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326988

It is actually Pecan and it's a lot more brown than the picture shows. The colors in the picture are a bit too intense.

Very Nice!!

Thank God, CDN, I showed my wife the interior pic, she was silent, that's not what the dealer showed us, is it more brown, than orange? Thanks for the light info, time to order some

Hmmm, ahhhh...nice.

My favorite color (black, don't know if it's metallic?), my favorite wheels, my favorite seat config. (center console) and my favorite interior color..:thumbsup:

You HAVE to post more pics of the seat surfaces!;)

I love the 2nd row bucket seats. Wish I had them. Mine's the bench. Just couldn't give up that extra seat.

looks great.....i'm looking at a black limited with pecan interior..... would love to see what it looks like with the new wheels and nerf bars

I will post more pics of the interior to put the "orange" worries to rest. It really is brown and black.
I received the nerf bars yesterday and they should be on by end of today. Pics to follow.
PS- a moderator should probably move this thread into the modified 2011 category.
Thanks

Hmmm, ahhhh...nice.

My favorite color (black, don't know if it's metallic?), my favorite wheels, my favorite seat config. (center console) and my favorite interior color..:thumbsup:

You HAVE to post more pics of the seat surfaces!;)

Here are a few more pictures of the pecan seats. The sunlight makes it brighter looking than it actually is. Plus these are iPhone pics, so not bad, but not the greatest.

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Here are a few more pictures of the pecan seats. The sunlight makes it brighter looking than it actually is. Plus these are iPhone pics, so not bad, but not the greatest.

Thanks!

Looks VERY nice! They now appear less bright than before - just as expected.:thumbsup:

CDN, nicer pic of the interior, looks great. I saw the pics of your x with the nerf bars very nice! I know in you DIY thread for the lights inside, you used 5 led and 9 led?......

CDN, nicer pic of the interior, looks great. I saw the pics of your x with the nerf bars very nice! I know in you DIY thread for the lights inside, you used 5 led and 9 led?......

By 5 and 9 I am referring to the number of individual lights on each bulb. If you look at websites that sell LEDs you will see that they vary in size, depending on the amount of individual lights. The more lights, the brighter the output. Hope this helps

Also a Tuxedo/Pecan Limited owner....we only wanted that combination.

It matches my BMW. BMW calls this color Terra Dakota.
IMG_0490.jpg

We had a white BMW M3, they called this one Cinnamon. Always a fan of the brownish interior.
IMG_2942.jpg

Nice cars. My wife and I traded our BMW in for this Explorer. Considered the X5 as well but felt the Ex offered more for less.

Also a Tuxedo/Pecan Limited owner....we only wanted that combination.

It matches my BMW. BMW calls this color Terra Dakota.
IMG_0490.jpg

We had a white BMW M3, they called this one Cinnamon. Always a fan of the brownish interior.
IMG_2942.jpg

HOW DID YOU DO IT!! How or why do you no longer have the AW/CIN M3!! Man this is what I have been trying to get still. After I let my 09' M3 go, I still love the lines of the E46! Damn classic!

I sold my M for the X...too but got me a boat in return too yay! Life is grand..recession or no recession!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm still not a fan of the new Explorers... They look too much like a soccer mom X-over....

However, yours is the nicest I've seen... The all black, black/pecan interior is very very nice.

Back