• Register Today It's free!

Spacers Finally Out!

adam2kgt

Reaction score
City, State
Valparaiso, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer
I finally got a chance to pull all 4 spacers out of my Ex, so now I'm back to stock height. Just my luck though, as soon as I did I found that I had a lot of play in both of my rear upper balljoints. Oh well, the Ex has 155k on it, so I can't complain. I know a couple of people were interested in the spacers and possibly the 1.5" body lift components I had, so they are out and ready to ship. 2.25" F 1.75" R Roadbully spacer lift and the <$50 1.5" body lift components. Just let me know if you are still interested.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm interested if those guys don't still want them

pm me with a price if you are still wanting to sell

PM me with price+ shipping. I'm interested in your lift components.

Any particular reason why you took it all out? Had enough with the lifted Ex? Or too much wear and tear?

I've had my lift in for a year now, and I've yet to have any major issues other than the larger tires using more fuel :thumbsup:

Any particular reason why you took it all out? Had enough with the lifted Ex? Or too much wear and tear?

I've had my lift in for a year now, and I've yet to have any major issues other than the larger tires using more fuel :thumbsup:

i think i read somewhere that his wife/gf was pregnant and couldnt climb into the ex anymore :D

i could be wrong though....

Back