Calling Missouri guys, Sullivan-Moonlight racing park. 4/21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling Missouri guys, Sullivan-Moonlight racing park. 4/21

crazyflights

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
St. Joseph, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 1 ton Jeep
Myself and a few friends are going to Sullivan this coming Saturday, Offroad park called Moonlight Racing. From what I have read it has alot to offer thats not to extreme. 600acres. If anyone wants to come out and join us, more than welcome. I think there will be a group of Jeeps there also.

Park location is 21225 State Hwy A, Sullivan, MO Phone # 636-629-0223, South of town on 185 around 11 miles, then left on A, about 4 miles and on the park is on the right.

If interested let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oooh really?

Only problem is the massive fight festivities I had planned...

I think Im gunna cancel since no other interest and I have just a minor tad of wrenching left and I can drive my explorer.... Gunna just wheel on the farm again LOL

Good news bad news. Went to work Sat morning and all was well...then went to move the explorer and the fuel pump wasnt humming.

So, good news is we didnt go wheeling 'cause I would have had to deal with that shizit.

Oh well lol

Ya, I worked on my explorer all weekend, went to drive it back to como and my 4406 took a dump

If you ever go during the week let me know. I'll drive over.

Back