Cleaning the garage | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Cleaning the garage

I'm needing to make some cash and clear some room in the garage so stuffs gotta go. Everything is OBO, buyer pays shipping.

Wheel spacers are sold

Head unit sold

Audio drift ADM-5200T 2channel amp. 1000 watts max. Sounds good for being an off brand. $40

Lifeproof case for iPhone 4. $20

Willow green, 2nd Gen cargo area cubby. $5, free if you buy something else.

Water flow meter from a nuclear power plant. Can't tell you much more except its heavy and I don't need it. Probably best to pick this one up, as its got lots of glass. Make an offer

HID bulbs sold

Factory 2nd Gen CD changer. Missing the magazine piece as many people are. $5

Stock 98-2000 ranger headlights and turn signals. Comes with the bulbs and some kinda plastic cover thing on the signals. $30

I believe its a factory Ford push bar off a 2000 ranger. Bolts to the bumper and has mounts for lights. No idea for a price, lets say $75.

Lights sold

Nokia Lumia 521, for tmobile. I accidently bought it thinking it was for AT&T. "new" $40

Some motocross stuff. Boots, tire, Etc. Lemme know if you're interested in any of it.

I can post pictures on request.
Located in Georgia, I'm anywhere from Rome to Atlanta weekly. Work has me going to south Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee often.
Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics of the Procomp 55 watt driving lights?

Got someone else interested in the lights as well. I'll post a pic for yall when I get home with the size

Looked at the procomp lights to get a picture and noticed the one is damaged. Something happened to the chrome inside :( so $10? I'll throw in the damaged one for free if you want it. Its atleast worth a spare bulb and cover.
Shoot me a PM if you're still interested.
List goes scrapper, willindsay, and explorin'VA

If that push bar was for an explorer.. :(

If that push bar was for an explorer.. :(

I'm pretty sure it'll bolt up if you drill the holes in the bumper. If you want I'll see if it'll fit clean against the explorers bumper
I'm sure shipping would be crazy though.

Paypal sent for lights.

yup, no problem as described.

Shipping would be ridiculous. Last time I checked it was around $300 to get something like that up here. :(

Shipping would be ridiculous. Last time I checked it was around $300 to get something like that up here. :(

Ooph. Well I am planning a trip up there in June. But idk about hauling that. Girlfriend and me are gonna be sleeping in the back... Maybe cargo rack or roof rack?

I'll see if that push bar fits my 97 bumper. Might as well since this is an explorer forum not ranger lol

What's it even look like?

What's it even look like?

I'm too lazy to go out to the shed and try to get a decent picture. So I just took screenshot of my brothers instagram. It came off his ranger.
But looking at the picture, I'm not so sure it'll fit the explorer :(
15r0egp.jpg

Bump da bump bump

Final bump before I give up
Got an old ranger to sell or part out. Needs a wiring harness. Has brand new fuel pump, timing belt, egr valve, tires, spark plugs, and maybe more I'm forgetting.
2wd, 2.3 4cyl, standard cab, short bed, stick shift, no options (base model)
I'm looking to sell the truck whole though

Factory 2nd Gen CD changer. Missing the magazine piece as many people are. $5

I can post pictures on request.

Do you still have this? does it work? Will you ship to Blaine WA? Thanks

Do you still have this? does it work? Will you ship to Blaine WA? Thanks

I still have it, but I'm not sure if it works or not. Been sitting for who knows how long. I'm willing to ship if you pay for shipping. If you're interested I'll find out how much shipping is

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back