Factory service manual | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Factory service manual

Bootless

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 ford explorer 4x4
I'm looking for a factory service manual for a 99 limited 5.0 prefer free download

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I found a good site the other day with separate PDFs for all 2nd Gen Explorers by year, as I recall. I know I copied down the link, because I remember making a note about separate PDFs for each of the 18 chapters, but I'll be darned if I can find it now. I must have deleted it accidentally. :(

I don't remember where I found the link to it and it isn't showing up in any Google searches. The PDFs were in a scrolling frame. Does the description ring a bell with anyone? I've got a Chilton's manual in the mail, but a FSM quick reference would be preferable for some stuff.

Awesome, thanks! I skimmed through it and it looks like that should be a big help.

I actually just finished removing, reshaping, and reinstalling the fenders. I was able to navigate my way through without a reference, but those two front/bottom nuts that hold them to the front fascia supports are a bit tough to locate, and even tougher to get a wrench on. Sounds like my Explorer arrived in better shape than yours, other than the front end being mildly smushed. Minor detail. Can't beat those prices, though. People pay that much for the GT40 heads alone.

If that link is from my earlier post, i'll try and get it to work (if it's not).

Try this

Back