Search results

1. K

How long have you been lowered?

thanx alot psychotic. Luego....KID
  2. K

Custom flame gauges made easy

sounds great........will do. Luego....KID
  3. K

Who is interested in joining an East Coast Xplorers club?

well i would be interested in joining a PA club if ya got one and if u accept lowered explorers. pm me more info or get me at tlr205@psu.edu. Luego....KID
  4. K

phscotic u have 4 inches up front...how did u do that? i have a 95 and i would love to slam it 2 more inches. a lowered 4X4 is a thing of beauty...IMHO...but please infom mke how u accomplished that much. thanx. Luego....KID
  5. K

the same exact thing u have....BUT....i am leaving for cancun mexico here directly and wont be back until the 27th...so ill have to wait till then, if thats cool with u? thanx Luego....KID
  6. K

u still makin the flame over lays????? Luego....KID
  7. K

Major Project in the works

dvd player and a 7.5" screen or a playstation 2 that way u can play games and watch dvds with one toy. thats my next move. Luego....KID
  8. K

lowered 4X4

anyone else lowering there 4X4?????? SEANM u gonna go through with it? Luego....KID
  9. K

95 mods????

hey thanx guys. what about dual exhuast after the muffler? Luego....KID
  10. K

nerf bars

will 2001 nerf bars fit my 95? good day! Luego....KID
  11. K

95 mods????

anyone know where i can find an underdrive pulley, intake tube or any other ideas to enhance the performance of my 95. thanx Luego....KID
  12. K

my bad.......:confused:
  13. K

check engine light....

well i took it to a ford dealership so i hope they know what they are doing......but not always. my friend said his ranger did the same thing and it was the O2 sensor. i dunno thats my first option and the first route i shall try. Luego....KID
  14. K

check engine light....

2 questions.... 1...i am the proud owner of a 95 sport...thats acting like a jackass. my check engine light comes and goes as it pleases. then the thing just dies and starts sputtering sometimes even shutting off. i had it hooked to a diagnostic machine in the garage no codes. any ideas...
  15. K

ben is your x 4 wheel drive? Luego....KID
  16. K

Maybe you guys will know....

hey we did 2 inch blocks on mine and my dad made a "special modification" to a c-clamp. he welded small angle iron on the pads and 4 of us used that and BIG hammers to make it fit. by the way arent u worried about ball joints in the front dropping it that far?
  17. K

In or Near Philadelphia?

o i didnt know u guys were goin on some trails.... i just lowered mine 2 and a quarter inches front and backso that counts me out. maybe next time.. Luego....KID
  18. K

In or Near Philadelphia?

muskrat...yeah i did use to be on the ranger forum but i bought an explorer so i switched over.....york is in southcentral, pa. close to the maryland line, i thought u guys meant lebanon pa not nj........first when are u going???? we are getting my 2 friends trucks ready for the truck show at...
  19. K

In or Near Philadelphia?

is this the same as the king of prussia trip casue if u all are meeting in lebanon im in york and might be able to join if its cool with u guys.. Luego....KID
  20. K

Carlisle All-truck nat's???

is anyone in here going to be attending the all truck nationals at carlisle???? Luego....KID
  21. K

i got a friend of a friend to do it for me.....actually my dads friend...any way i only needed one on the passenger side and it was a new ball joint....hope this helps. Luego....KID
  22. K

lowered 4X4

when are u guys meeting at king of prussia??? i may be interested.. Luego....KID
  23. K

lowered 4X4

ok after a long wait i did it.....it was rather easy it was dropped 2 and a quarter inches in the front by taking the torsion bar bolts out and the back was already a quarter inch lower so i put 2 inch blocks in and now its perfectly level and looks kinda sweet. ***Any questions on 4X4 lowering...
  24. K

been lowered 1 whole day......repalced the ball joints before lowering cost 170 a side........and it is at least fore me a lot nicer ride it sort of floats. Luego....KID
  25. K

Underhood Wiring, where do they go 95 Explorer? pic?

i have a suggestion for u......u can take it or leave it the best thing u could probablydo to get the most power is get a farad cap or get a bigger alternator built. here in york u can get a 150 amp alternator built for like 200 bucks that will push alot of watts and not dim ur lights or...
Back