Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

FordPass Rewards points for new-vehicle purchase

There are a few requirements to get the 42,000 you have to also trial activate the modem as well.
  2. I

Chicago Idling due to impact from COVID19

Yup, I think so. Signed paperwork today and car is to be trucked to Atlanta from Knoxville.
  3. I

Chicago Idling due to impact from COVID19

We have given up on our car ordered in February and our dealer is bringing in the exact car from another dealership for us.
  4. I

2021 order availability and lead-time?

My 2020 Platinum was supposed to be at my dealership in March, now looking like late April or later. Maybe I should just tell them to order me a 2021 model year now?
  5. I

2020 Platinum Explorer has been ordered

Well my Explorer has now been changed to "In Production" so that's good news.
  6. I

Well, the window sticker is now showing up, still says processing on Ford site. Things are moving at least.
  7. I

It's been another week and no update made on the Ford website, still says Processing. Getting anxious.
  8. I

Vin # now showing on track your ford build website. Says in order processing, hopefully this week it moves to "in production"
  9. I

Is that for towing from the front?
  10. I

Have no idea about the towing eye on mine?
  11. I

Ok thanks, I'll check back later.
  12. I

Yup, entered in my VIN # at the end of the web address and I get a message saying the window sticker has not been released.
  13. I

Got an email from my dealer with a VIN# Build week: 3/2/2020 Build date: 3/7/2020 If I try and put in my vin number on the ford website it asks me for a login and password? Am I doing this right? lol
  14. I

Pretty excited about this! Just finalized things at our local dealer today and gave them the deposit, I think my new car will be ordered on Monday, then I will get the delivery and build date info. Upgrading from a loaded 2014 Limited to the Platinum, pretty excited about all the new features...
  15. I

Window Tinting

I just had my '14 Explorer Limited front side windows done at 35% and the windshield done at 55%, was kind of worried about the front and being harassed by the police, but there is really no way for them to test the front with a meter. As long as the sides are 35% all is good.
  16. I

Installing or Programming Daytime Running lights (DRL)

Not sure if this has been mentioned here or not, but did you know on a 2014 Limited when you have the DRM's programmed where only the Amber lights come on, that when you put your car in park and open any door the fog lights as well as the tail lights come on? Neat!
  17. I

Installing or Programming Daytime Running lights (DRL)

DRL update Hello folks long time reader, first time poster! I took my 2014 Limited to my local dealership in Sandy Springs, GA and printed out the instructions and steps to have my DRL's activated. Tech grabbed my car and had it back to me in under 5 minutes. He thanked me for the...
Back