Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

I have a 2003 Explorer XLT 4.0 - Can someone tell me where the TPS is located?

I have a 2003 Explorer XLT 4.0 - Can someone tell me where the TPS is located?
  2. R

Hot Wires behind Driver side door pillar

Hello Everyone... This is a bit strange. Diving home last night, the pillar next to the drivers seat was getting pretty warm. I could feel hot air coming from the seatbelt are where you can make the shoulder strap go up and down. Has this happened to anyone? 2003 XLT with a 4.0. What is...
  3. R

Rear Suspension Noise

It was the sway bars. Super easy fix.
  4. R

Rear Suspension Noise

Driver side pillar where the seat belt is So this just happened.... Was diving home yesterday and the trim on the pillar got a little warm. I could feel hot air coming from the seat belt.... Thoughts? What in the hell is behind that pillar??
  5. R

Rear Suspension Noise

It was the sway bars. EASY FIX!!!! Thanks Guys! I love the site.I really appreciate it! RK
  6. R

Rear Suspension Noise

awesome. I got a shop that is going to put her on a lift to see for sure. I REALLY appreciate the response and will update so anyone else who has this issue will know. Thanks Bizzs!!!!!! RK
  7. R

Rear Suspension Noise

Hello Everyone. if you are reading this, please let me know what you think. I have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT with the 4.0 in it. Recently I was in a parking lot making a turn and I heard a clicking noise. IT mostly happens when turning, and not driving straight lines. I looked underneath, the...
  8. R

My rear brakes making a "wooshing sound".

I can't think of the name ...in the middle where the drive shaft connects?
  9. R

My rear brakes making a "wooshing sound".

In your opinion, without that rattle compound. Would that cause this noise ?
Back