Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

04 Explorer EB 2WD-engine stutter

Hello, I have a 04 Explorer EB with 2 wd. It has 70,000 miles on it. I am the third owner so I don't know the complete maintenance history. Yesterday, I was on the highway on flat terrain and I felt a stutter/shutter as I was accelerating. The fuel tank has been low for several days...
  2. P

rear body panel crack? who has it!!

I have a 2004 Eddie Bauer with 60k miles on it. Well, I just joined the crack club. Two weeks ago after a cold snap in Georgia (low 25 degrees) I had on my tailgate of large looking deep scratch. Yesterday, it was cracked completely through. This sucks....... I spoke to my local Ford Dealer...
  3. P

Flip up or above dash GPS-2004 EB Explorer

Aaron, Thanks for the reply. Here is the thread I posted a month ago showing the blister. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326029 It is right above the OEM radio and that is why I was wondering if there is a way to have a system that has a lid that would sit flush or...
  4. P

Flip up or above dash GPS-2004 EB Explorer

I had a cellular mat that was given to me on the dash of my 2004 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition. The summer heat and the mat material was noy made correctly ended up blistering the dash right above the OEM Visteon 6 CD entertainment system. The estimates to repair from the Ford Dealers are...
  5. P

+WARNING-Phone Pad Blisters Dash

Folks, I just purchased an 2004 Explorer 4 Door Eddie Bauer Edition a month ago. It is in great shape and has only 54,000 miles on it. I had a cell phone pad for the dash in my previous vehicle. My wife saw one at the store and bought me one for my new Explorer. I put it on the dash about...
  6. P

Running Board Explorer Sport vs. Explorer

Great......I appreciate the information ! I knew the members of the forum would know the answer. It appears the sports are somewhat of a hybrid between an explorer and a ranger. A few interior parts we had to get off a Ranger instead of an explorer in the pull a part place. Thanks again...
  7. P

Running Board Explorer Sport vs. Explorer

This is my first post to this forum. I have been lurking and reading for the past few weeks. My son purchased a 2000 Explorer Sport. The vehicle is in good shape and we have already had a few projects in the past few weeks. We have replaced the front brakes, serpentine belt, PCV Valve, oil...
Back