Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Underbody Undercoating

X-Factor, Hope this helps. ZIEBART-RHINO LININGS 90 ROUTE 23 RIVERDALE , NJ 7457 973-831-9595
  2. S

New Intake (small problem)

Does the IAT not help with cam timing?
  3. S

time for the stupid question of the day...

I'm confused as to what your asking. Do you want to know how to hook up the actual ball or the wiring? The ball should be pretty self explanitory and the wiring will should be in the rear on the driverside under the truck. It is a connector with a white cap on the end of it. Should be the...
  4. S

Chime go away

Have you pulled the plastic off of the steering column lately by any chance? Your "Dinger Thing" for the ignition is under the plastic and it my be installed wrong.
  5. S

definately off topic

They use different heads and the mani's should not be interchangeable. Randy
  6. S

Finally got Some Projects Completed!

Thanks for the info. They would come in handy out at Glamis. Where did you buy them from and how much? Also, i was looking through your pics and first, beautiful rig. Secondly, did you modify your hitch to lift it 3 inches or is it in the stock location? i cant really tell from the pics...
  7. S

Finally got Some Projects Completed!

What is the purpose of the sand ladder?
  8. S

Which config do I want for a dual setup?

Is anyone out there running dual mufflers on a SOHC? I'm wondering if I need any offset on either the in or out sides. Thanks Randy
  9. S

99 ford SOHC V6 Rattle

Their tech's are Ford trained also if I am correct.
  10. S

99 ford SOHC V6 Rattle

It sounds like the 00M12 recall. Any Ford dealer should know about this. I have had it done recently on my girl. It only takes about 6 hours for them to do it. If you take it in, also have them to the intake manifold gaskets. This is free also. Ford extended the warantee on these items to...
  11. S

what gives on my headlights.

I'm willing to put money on it that its your turn switch. Randy
  12. S

what gives on my headlights.

If your turn signal is buzzing then yes, it needs to be replaced. This should fix your headlight problem also. Randy
  13. S

This is the best

Hey folks, Check this out www.trucknutz.com. Once I make my girl worthy I will be getting a set. Maybe they would be interested in selling in bulk if peole are interested. I would get them in blue. Its the story of my life.
  14. S

overhead hvac?

But, is the changing of the vents, ie - moving from off to vents and floor, and so on, done mechanically? It would be a real pita to figure that out and still have the control mechanisms not out in the open.
  15. S

engine dress up?

What a great site, thanks a bunch... Randy
  16. S

Bottom end noise?

Do you guys have SOHC's? I'm guessing so as I dont think that the OHV is an option anymore but I have definately been wrong before. It slunds to me like you may need the m12 recall performed. Randy
  17. S

Added on to my rocker protection

Very nice. What did they run ya? Randy
  18. S

safari roof rack

I too have the Surco and it is great. Not only does it look good but it is very functional. I highly recommend it. Randy
  19. S

Which MAS?

Where did you see the group buy? Thanks Randy
  20. S

cruel cruel world..

Ya always want what ya cant have, such is life.....:mad:
  21. S

Arrrgh! Another Noobie!

SVO, Is the black 'Stang a SVO? Randy
  22. S

2002 steering wheel on a 99

I have to get a hold of Ford and I will post the answer when I get it. The wiring can be figured out, I just want to make sure that it will bolt on correctly. I should wait and give the answer after the auction closes now that I think about it ;)
  23. S

2002 steering wheel on a 99

Just wondering if anyone knows if an 02 steering wheel will work on a 99. Thanks Randy
  24. S

please i need help.

I think the starter solenoid can't be the problem because usually when they go you get a sound of the starter spinning but it never engages due to the solenoid being out. Hope that makes sense because it does in my head. Randy
  25. S

Blend Door Fix I Found, Hope Its Helps

I know I'm a moron but I dont see what this fix is accomplishing.
Back