Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

solution to problem with aftermarket HU

same as mine Alphine 40wx4
  2. S

solution to problem with aftermarket HU

hey i might know why a majority of people have all kinds of problem with their speakers and sounds etc.. after installing aftermarket HU on explorer premium sounds. the problem i found was with the male adapter plug that u connect to the speaker female plug; they do not completely connect with...
  3. S

replacing factory radio?

hey i might know why people have all kinds of problem with their speakers and sounds etc.. after installing aftermarket HU on explorer premium sounds. the problem i found was with the adapter plug that u connect to the speaker female plug. they do not completely connect with each other! i...
  4. S

replacing factory radio?

oh man yeah i'm getting that crackling sound whenever i have the engine fully on! the thing with the Amp is i have a very hard time reaching the connectors that is hidden up more.. do i only need the 2 connectors on the left side?? the small one and a big one??
  5. S

replacing factory radio?

yeah i use a crimp tool
  6. S

replacing factory radio?

i been using butt connectors! help thanks again haha
  7. S

replacing factory radio?

JIm, it work! thanks! problem now is i have cracking sound coming from rear left speaker! maybe my grounding or the way it is right now and how i have it open and me handling head unit on my hands.
  8. S

replacing factory radio?

On my Alphine harness a Blue/White harness is called "Remote Turn-On Lead", could that be it?? i didn't bother with that cause i thought it had something to do other than Amp Turn On Lead. dang it makes sense now, keywords "Turn On Lead" hahaha i'll try that now even if its 1:56am and...
  9. S

replacing factory radio?

jimabena, what do you mean??? don't i have the correct harness (look at pic url i have on post)??
  10. S

replacing factory radio?

okay gosh darn it! :) i have a '94 Explorer with premium sound. i been pondering and pondering what happened to my sounds after i installed a '97 alphine head unit! the problem is i'm not getting any sounds out from the speakers at all! not even static! i'm using a Metra harness that fits...
Back