Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

What is the JBA Header part number you are using on your sport trac? I cannot find any headers...

What is the JBA Header part number you are using on your sport trac? I cannot find any headers for the 4.6 07 trac.
  2. C

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

Looks good!!! The color match looks very good also, am very happy with mine. The pooch will get some spring hopping back and forth now:)
  3. C

Replacing the Frame/Body mount bushings - how?

Replaced all of my body mounts when I put my body lift on, the front three cab mounts on mine were the worst. And I did notice on the new ones the material was different on the front three cab mounts. Got them from Tousley Ford, do a search with their name. Members receive a discount, top...
  4. C

For Sale '01-03 Sport Trac center armrest lids/DIY kits

Received my kit and installed last week. Kept the stock foam and laid the new foam on top and trimmed to match up. Very happy with the color match and material. Thanks Ended up using the T50 X 8, the 10 were to long and the JT21 & 27 would not go into the plastic.
  5. C

Wheel Hub Replacement Questions

I have been running Timken hubs for awhile with no problems, ordered them from autozone. Have used a master pro hub and national hub, both wore out less than a year. Just some data, hope it helps.
Back