Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

B2 swap! 1993 ranger 4.0, computer, harness, sacramento,ca

Lots more stuff! everything is best offer! I want to clean out my garage still have this motor wire harness, computer will sell wire harness and computer for $120 shipping included Trail spares that I never used D35 manual hubs $80 shipped D35 front axle with stock arms - just the...
  2. S

New Navajo Truggy build

the danger to me is not the local sheriffs who know my vehicle. it is the CHP down in the city. make me removable with rollup mud flaps so you can take them off when you get to the trail head
  3. S

New Navajo Truggy build

where are the mud flaps going to go? are you going to make removable fenders to make it street legal?
  4. S

New Navajo Truggy build

coolstuff!
  5. S

Rubicon Run -Loon lake to Little Sluice out Wentworth

33"s measure out to about 31.5 on the vehicle with 8.5 inches under the front pumpkin
  6. S

Heath can you adjust my for sale thread title to $2600 instead of its current $3500? thanks...

Heath can you adjust my for sale thread title to $2600 instead of its current $3500? thanks http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312126
  7. S

Bumper from a Bronco II?

frame rails are narrower on b2 by about 3 inches
  8. S

hey thanks Froader for fixing the videos!
  9. S

smog legal 4.0 motor swap with BAR ref sticker on door. current tags on it right now. Gets 14-18mpg. Tags are only like $120 a year and insurance is $18 a month as I drive it less than 5,000 miles a year. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/2481201844.html After this trip My wife decided she...
  10. S

my serious exploration to lake tahoe and genoa peak off road trail (pics!)

$0 to get a ham license - read through the link that I posted. Lots of information
  11. S

my 3 watt hand held FT-270 only cost me $130. a vehicle Ham radio can run less than $200. with my hand held can let me reach out from river canyon at Ice House out to Sacramento through the repeaters. lot of information here Dead Link Removed
  12. S

I used to live in Sacramento for years until I moved to the foothills.Not much to see until it rains. One of the best resources for on road stuff is my brothers web site http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24335 lots of resources on the web to look for level 1 trails -...
  13. S

highly recommend doing hwy fort Bragg to the Oregon border Hwy 1 - lots of beautiful scenery going south on Hwy 1 to San Luis and stopping at Solvang is another great 2 day trip lots of level 1 trips that you can run in the Sport Trac I would say avoid the San Joquin valley until...
  14. S

i posted pics in my build thread on my barret trip last year. It is under snow and may not open at all this year due to the snow. They are trying to open wrights lake campground as the snow is finally melted to the campground in most spots. the problem is all the trees that have fallen
  15. S

New Navajo Truggy build

vote for one of the greatest fab threads on this site! SICK welding skills! subscribed :salute:
  16. S

well I am only asking $2600 for this one - buy it and only use it for trails! your sporttrac is way to pretty for trails like rubicon, barret. You could probably do Strawberry. I will post more of the videos that my wife took. They show the trail adn how hard it is pretty good.
  17. S

First time on the 'Con lots of fun needs lower gears start of trip flex shot pulling a jeep off a rock that he high centered on granite bowl the crack to the right Up the hill if your moving dont stop till the top trail spotting will...
  18. S

fun times! I was just up their with my B2 on the Rubicon. Lots of the fire roads are still closed - interesting you found a open one.
  19. S

For Sale 1993 ranger 4.0 wiring harness computer $300

1993 ranger 4.0 wiring harness computer head gaskets weeping - was running when I pulled it from my bronco can deliever in NorCal within 150 miles of Sacramento Dont have pics but I can take some if needed
  20. S

any sacramento member know whats the scoop on prarie city?

have not been their in a while - lots of local trails still closed due to snow
  21. S

B2 swap! 1993 ranger 4.0, computer, harness, sacramento,ca

my old motor out of my bronco 2 - needs head gaskets - was running when i pulled it all accessories complete engine compartment harness with computer m50d 2wd tranny told 3rd grinds basically everything you would need to swap out your 2.9 $350 and local deliverer available
  22. S

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

hey just paying it forward. sitting in a hotel room bored- your thread helps pass the time :salute:
  23. S

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

I think that is dpfe $55 at autozone I think the only right bank sensor is the right side O2...
  24. S

I'd like to get to know some of the active Sacramento members

we have talked about doing a meet at the in and out in folsom first and then go to the prarie city off road park for the off road guys. I am south of of placerville
Back