1. B

What kind of music do you like?

60's, 70's & 80's rock..
  2. B

New front speakers??

yep, that would be Expo 5.0 .. he knows his stuff
  3. B

Odd Problem

it sounds like a grounding problem. I would check your ALL you systems ground wires. good luck
  4. B

Starting Problem

it could possibly be that your alternater is not charging the battery properly. I would have that checked first.
  5. B

opinions wanted kenwood v alpine

husky, what brand was Alpine selling their crappy home equiptment under. I don't recall Alpine being in the home audio business, just curious.
  6. B

opinions wanted kenwood v alpine

another vote for alpine....no contest in my opinion
  7. B

No Cd

you might have a dirty laser, try one of those cleaner disks, it may be hat simple.
  8. B

How to get dash off...Gauges

go to the list of useful threads and you will find a complete write up by cboug76 called "whiteface gagues and dash removal" it has a detailed step by step write up that im sure you'll find useful :thumbsup:
  9. B

Speaker replacements

on my 99 sport the rear grills are easy to remove. you do not have to remove the panels only the grills. Take a flathead screwdriver and carefully insert it on the top section of the grill and gentley pry it off. I do not believe yours should be any different than mine. Good luck
  10. B

Need some help pleaseeee

Hmm...I'm pretty sure that in 98 the amp was in the HU, but if yours has the external amp it will be located in the rear passenger cargo area. You have to remove the trim panel to get to it. :chug:
  11. B

How does this sound?

I have the 340 for my door speakers. Nice amp, I highly recommend it.
  12. B

Alpine HU's

This is my first Alpine and all I can say is it is a solid Hu. It has tons of features and the sound quality is awsome. I previously had a Panasonic, that was a good Hu but it does not compare to the Alpine. Go for it.
  13. B

19 owns you (gonna be in truckin too!) worklog!

:thumbsup: Congratulations Expo..Looks amazing. Clean & classy. Just in time for summer :burnout:
  14. B

Just installed my new Alpine Head unit

I just installed my new Alpine CDA-9833 Headunit. Wow, amazing, is all I could say. I had the Panasonic CQ-DF783U. It was also a good Headunit but it only had 2.5volt preouts. The sound difference is very noticable. So some advice to those out there you plan on installing amps in your...
  15. B

Got my new toy, your going to be jealous

VERY NICE..i have my eyes on that unit as well..but your right.. for now I'm jealous :smoke:
  16. B

Best 5x7's to use with stock Headunit

I have the Rockford Fosgate 6x8 coaxals and they sound great. :chug:
  17. B

Head unit Choice?

I love my panasonic. easy install with the kit
  18. B

complete showtruck - worklog

where are the pics? :banghead:
  19. B

Are these pyramid speakers any good?

keep us posted. :burnout:
  20. B

Are these pyramid speakers any good?

Since you spent good money installing subs, it does not make sense to use this cheapo brand of speaker. If you want to go cheap and decent sound some people here have bought pioneer from walmart and are happy. Just a suggestion. Good luck.
  21. B

Final HU decision...ordering on friday

I love my panasonic. good looks, clean sound and user friendly
  22. B

speaker upgrades for all 4 doors, or just 2?

I found that it is better to replace all four speakers and to replace all four with the same type. I had rockford in the front and infinety in the rear and the sound was horrible. I then changed the rears to match the front and wow, what a difference. Cleaner crispier sound. As far as price...
  23. B

1999 Sport with 1800 miles

Wish my truck had 3000 miles..i'm jealous, although I love my truck! Nice find..
  24. B

HU Shopping... help needed.

I have had my Panasonic HU for about 1 year and I love it. Skipping is minimal and the features are plenty. Quality is great for the price, I would by Panasonic again.
  25. B

MERRY CHRISTMAS EXPLORER 4X4!!!

Merry Christmas God Bless us all.
Back