Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Link to the PA-883 installation guide?

Yeah, that's the one. Thanks a ton.
  2. D

Link to the PA-883 installation guide?

There used to be a pic based step by step guide a member did for the pa-883 lift -not the RB one- This one was more detailed. pics showed the shroud mods and had a bit of MS paint style circling and stuff. I tried the search and couldn't find it, any links would be helpfull as I finally...
  3. D

pics of 255/85/16's pls

Ya, the km2's are on the shortlist for sure, I haven't picked anything yet though. I like a few models and It's heading into winter so I may need a snow option or a second set. I bought a set of used xtx's on CL that are 32" on the nose to mock up, I'm going to hit pick a part in the next...
  4. D

pics of 255/85/16's pls

170 for all 5? damn... My best quote new is over a grand sofar... and there's nothing on CL under 35" atm.
  5. D

pics of 255/85/16's pls

33/9.5-10.5/16 pretty standard digger mud tire. Not as usefull in the sand I'll grant you but it's a staple tire in forestry, mud, camel series off roading, expeditions, etc.. They don't look as cool as a 285/75/16 but they don't require an offset change either. Well, I'll post some...
  6. D

pics of 255/85/16's pls

Nobody's run pizza cutter 33's ? Really?
  7. D

pics of 255/85/16's pls

looking for pics of 255/85/16's on a 3rd gen pls.
  8. D

Body lift and a couple of Q's

Nothing?
  9. D

Body lift and a couple of Q's

I ordered my 2.25/1.75 spacers from Brandon this morning and I just wanted to verify that the PA-883 body lift kit for the ranger is still the kit of choice for the 3rd gen X's before I order one. My intention is to slap aggressive at or mt 33's on it. What is the reason behind going to a...
  10. D

Rear.. tie rod end? alignment rod?

FYI, with the 02 X's (I don't know if Mounty's are the same) they made a mid year change with the toe link so there are two sizes floating around out there. Ask me how I know... ;) As for how to do it cheaper, wrecking yards are your friends.
  11. D

Any gen 3 aftermarket kits for diff or trans case swap?

Hey all, Long time lurker here, limited poster. I have an 02 xls, which I use as my DD and bush truck. I've got 275k on it and I've replaced the motor and trans case already with used gear. I have the rear diff chatter and whine, -I've done the fluid thing already- and I have the 2nd...
  12. D

2002 explorer sport and 4dr xls parts compatability

First post. I'm looking for parts interchange between an 02 explorer sport. And an explorer 4dr xls. Both are 4.0l engine automatics, push button 4x4. Specifically, I'm interested in drivetrain. Engine, transmission, transfercase. I know this has probably been asked a thousand times...
Back