Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

smallest rims

Hello, Does anyone know what the smallest size rim will fit on a 2010 STA? Looking to get a set of snow tires and rims for the upcoming winter but don't want to go 20's Thanks in advance
  2. C

Inner Tie Rod removal

My 2010 STA was just diagnosed with having to replace the inner tie rods. My local mechanic who works on mostly trucks took a look at it and thats what he recommended. The only thing that I noticed was when I mounted my wheels back on after I installed some MGP caliper covers was that I happened...
  3. C

New guy showing off

Beauty!!! Like the all black theme!! How much you pay for the wheels and tires?
  4. C

My Trac is Finished! (for now)

Sorry, and the caliper covers?
  5. C

Oops.. I mean the SCT X3
  6. C

Very nice job! Love the dual exhaust! Where did you purchase the XCal 3?
  7. C

My '07 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Pics of stereo Here are some picturs of my stereo install.
  8. C

My '07 Sport Trac Limited V8 4x4

Eq Hey, I was just reading your post. I have the same head unit as well. I also added the steering wheel adapter. I did add an EQ and capacitor. I mounted behind the back seat where the stock 8" sub was.
  9. C

Offical: Post your ST pics

Try spray tinting your tailights
  10. C

New Cowl Hood!

wicked lookin!!!!
  11. C

camera I bought the tailgate bezel and logo through me local dealership. Knowing the parts guy really helps! The camera I bought through a local stereo shop that I deal with. I have a Kenwood aftermarket head unit with nav. I did all the installation myself. The only thing is that the camera I...
  12. C

more pics Here are some more pics of my stripes. They were painted on. I originally thought about getting vinyl decals. I decided to paint them in the end. Cost me $500. Got a wicked deal. The painter said it was his first time doing stripes. He has been a painter for about 15 years. Originally...
  13. C

Love the color of your ride! Black wheels make it look slick!
  14. C

Thanks for the compliment. I thought about putting decals for the stripes. Instead I opted to get them painted on. Its actually not black but I chose the color from a Nissan Z - "Black Rose". Looks wicked in the sun.
  15. C

Here is my 2010 STA
  16. C

how do you upload photos? I want to upload a couple of my 2010 STA. Thanks
  17. C

bull bar

Anyone know if an Airies bull bar for the Explorer Sport Trac will fit my 2010 STA?? If it does, does it require any slight modifications? thanks
  18. C

Warped rear lights

Wow, that is crazy! Did you spray tint the tailights? I've used the spray tint on all my cars that I have had and I have never seen that happen.
  19. C

mass air flow sensor

Has anyone upgraded their mass air flow sensor and if so what do you recomend? Also, anyone have any thoughts on aftermarket coil packs for the 4.6L 3v motor?
  20. C

fender vents

thanks for the info. Surrey is not too far from where I am. Pretty much neighbors.
  21. C

fender vents

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of used 2010 STA fake fender vents? I've tried my local auto wreckers and they don't have any wrecked STA's. My local Ford dealership wants way to much money for new ones.
  22. C

LED change

Anyone know how to remove the sunvisor and the rear dome light lenses so that I can change the bulbs to LED?
  23. C

For Sale Gen 2 V8 4.6L Performance Parts: 2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin

SCT Xcal3 ECM & TCM. Is that just the tuner? I would be interested in this. I have a 2010 STA. I currently have the Hypertech Tuner. Is the SCT a better tuner than the Hypertech?
  24. C

Drive by wire

anyone know of how to modify of remove the drive by wire "lag" in a 2010 st??
Back