Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Remove Bezel

Yeah, I found out I just wasn't applying enough pressure. I was being too cautious, but when a part costs over a hundred bucks, you tend to be that way...we are still in a recession. LOL.
  2. M

Remove Bezel

Can anyone please explain to me how to remove the bezel from around the radio on an 03 Explorer. Some people have told me that it should just pop out, whereas some have said that there are screws that hold it in. Was wondering for some sound advice from the people that own the same kind of...
  3. M

New AVH-P4100DVD Stereo

So I ordered this stereo about a week ago and it finally came in. I wanna do it all by myself, but I'm a lil bit of a newbie/Barbie when it comes to this stuff. I'm not sure what kinda tools or connectors I will need. However, I wanna be self sufficient and not take it to a stereo shop if at...
  4. M

Thank you so much
  5. M

Ok, without coming off as sounding like a total Barbie, I'd like to say that I'm a newbie and I'm interested in hooking my truck up on my own without having to take it to a body shop all the time. Its nice to meet you all and this is a great site to be a part of.
  6. M

Fuel sensor

I was wondering the same thing, this has happened twice to me and has left me stranded on the side of the road at least once.
  7. M

New Ford Parts --- FastPartsNetwork request and answer thread by tcmcphail

Hi, I'm new on this forum, but I saw this thread and it caught my eye. Someone must have backed up into my truck but there were no witnesses. I've been looking everywhere and can't find a new front bumper for my truck. It doesnt look too bad but the area where my license plate is held up is...
Back