Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Explorer Seat Help

I recently came across some Lightning seats that i would like to install in my explorer, the only problem is that i don't know which torx does my seat utilize, so if anyone knows can you please let me know, thanks in advance.
  2. T

Post yer 94 pictures

Yea I'll go this weekend and purchase some products, i was thinking of going to SmartWax since i literally live 5 min away from their distribution center here in California
  3. T

Post yer 94 pictures

Yea it has its quirks but its a rust free truck and its a solid start for a build
  4. T

Question on First Generation 5.0 Swap

"Besides the terminator sounds better with full exhaust over a "Fart car" :chug:
  5. T

What Are Some Good Ways to Get Better MPG

Alright I'll be picking up 5 quarts of Synthetic this weekend as my oil change is due. Thank You for your help
  6. T

Yep an Explorer wouldn't get too much attention. Police already have their hands full. Yeah I'm going to get myself a K&N drop in filter for Smog and make a intake for the rest of the time. And to the muffler I'm looking into that doesnt make much noise as i drive for a decent amount of...
  7. T

Post yer 94 pictures

Thanks. Could use a re-spray and there is a lot of things that you probably cant tell through the picture, but you could tell in person, I wonder if anyone will point them out...
  8. T

Post yer 94 pictures

And here go better ones, ill take better ones once i wash and wax it on friday
  9. T

Post yer 94 pictures

No haha, it is just really dirty and didn't want it to show so i took it from a distance
  10. T

Post yer 94 pictures

Here's mine 1994 Sport I'll Post Better Pictures When I Find My Camera
  11. T

Alright thanks for the information.
  12. T

Yeah I will be getting the quietest exhaust i can possibly get and probably will be going for the 2.5 I doubt police will harass me. And I will try and drive slow as that seems like it's the only way to get better MPG. And yea I didn't really expect to get 30MPG but 13MPG is nothing. Thank...
  13. T

Yea I'm going to start planning trips and taking my times instead of saying "Ill be there and five". I don't know about the roof rack it looks weird without it but i guess i can try it. The MAF came with the rebuild so I just kept it. Thanks for your help.
  14. T

I mean Warm Air Intake its supposed to make it easier on the engine as it requires less fuel to be squirted by the injectors. Yea i need to research how to do the drop correctly that way i do it once and do it right
  15. T

Will a K&N Drop in Filter work better?
  16. T

A few ideas have came to mind now that I got some input from you guys. And also researched around to see what other people are doing. Some ideas are: -Lightweight Roll Pan. (Seen as a suggestion in another thread) -Lower the truck. -Hot Air Intake. (Suggestion from a friend) -Filling Tires...
  17. T

Yea I'll just replace my wires and plugs to be on the safe side. And I'll ask my brother if he has replaced the fuel filter at any time in the past(Was previously his truck). At times I do sit in stop and go if there is a accident but, i can't walk,or ride a bike it'll take forever and i wouldnt...
  18. T

I will admit i will reach redline at times to pass people going slow in the fast lane. And about the motor it has recently been rebuilt and has approximately 30k on the motor with new everything (old block cracked). I don't have cruise control, the mechanic that rebuilt my motor never put it...
  19. T

It seems the CAT is the center of my problems so that'll be the first thing i replace. Thanks
  20. T

Yea the only reason i gutted it was because it was clogged so bad that it would rattle when accelerating. Thanks for your input
  21. T

Ok thanks, Next Pay Check Definitely Getting the Exhaust done, Any suggestions for a exhaust system thats quiet like the OEM one? Thanks for your help.
  22. T

Yea ill look into that, most defiately, ill add a better exhaust and ill look into the generator. Thanks for your help.
  23. T

new stereo = no ac?

Try checking if you cut one of the wires when putting on the cover again. Also double check if the ac plug, is plugged in sometimes just a slight move will not make it work.
Back