Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

RCD Lift FAQ

where can i get that adaptor=Neapco N2-83-287X i need this adaptor for my 2002 explorer sport trac, i put a 4 inch lift on it and it keeps tearing the grease seal, so rock_john reccomended getting a 1996 v8 awd front drive shaft and using the adaptor, im not sure if its gonna work but i need my...
  2. R

help with my 2002 explorer sporttrac

i know hwat ur saying, but mine is lifted with some sort of lift, but the dif is still stock height from ground.. its hard to explain but i think i need a longer shaft for it
  3. R

i totally understand what u said lol.. so in a way the super lift is a body lift because the diff stays pretty much at stock height from the ground :(
  4. R

it has a lift kit on it, i know this for a fact, and yes as you said it dropped my dif a bit which increased the shaft angle and causes it to rub on the metal lip and tears the rubber seal :(, im going to get some picture tomarrow after i get it on a lift and i'll show u whats going on :D
  5. R

i dont want it to go back down :P, and it has some sort of a suspension lift in the front, i think i have to mod it with some sort of adaptor
  6. R

2002 Sport Trac SAS

badass truck :D its just perfect :S i hope mine will be like that aswell :D
  7. R

i bought my sport trac 2 years ago and it cape with about a 3=4 inch lift, and my front drive axle boot keeps tearing because of the angle, what type of modification would i have to do so i can install my 4x4 axle and not worry about the grease seal tearing? help please
Back