Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Sos

My GOOD Bye : ) As of the 2nd of july I got a vehicle car finnally! but not what I wanted. So ofcourse it's not a ford so thanks for letting there be a place for me to vent my frustrations on fords. :salute: :rolleyes: THANK YOU
  2. D

Sos

Omg YAAA that prettttttyyyyyyyyy bad ;)
  3. D

Sos

LOL i thought it was the blinker fluid.... hahaha :p: :) :D :thumbsup: OMG
  4. D

Sos

Dang women I tell ya.....:)
  5. D

Sos

ummm no sorry but thanks for a change of subject :p:
  6. D

Sos

Well I guess this has flippen tooken way to long On 06-30-2010 of course I finnaly make a call to the shop and he had said a nother pro. checked out the motor, after the first guy REbuilt a used tranny for me. That day second gentalmen said motor is bad. Yaee that was hard to take dang...
  7. D

Sos

well when you find it let me no because I'v never checked for it. LOL Kidding..
  8. D

Sos

ya thanks
  9. D

Sos

I do miss my ford sos :thumbdwn:Well what is it I want to say. my vehicle is still at the shop, and he gave me a price and than someone stuck nose in it and now motor being looked at. Which is good but only if would have been to have done/told sooner. Before that i thought excellant price, now...
  10. D

Sos

oops Today my vehicle was glanced at, and shop said take tranny down and restart basically. Absolutely what i wanted in the first place. To wait for his call and not bother the man is my job. Even though I lost the one that was worken on it. i do not knw
  11. D

Sos

my vehicle is still not done, but he claims the tranny back up and in.
  12. D

Sos

i c Today i will see if my vehicle gets done i'm tired of waiting and beeing judge on my opinions from that of who is whining on getting it done. but all good and well end soon . acomplishment is what i like. :)
  13. D

Sos

Ya well that did'nt get done going to a pro. The non pro. would not release it to the tow company. umm ya. The tranny has been out. I just whished I could work on it. Massove rusty bolts are keeping him from jigsawing it back up. He would like to cut them off first. Ya crop of crap.
  14. D

Sos

lots of laughs ;] I want it done write and I know it is going to take time. I perfure a pro. towing doing tomarrow to get out of X way. I would rather put in a nother trans than, redo and find more wrong. Easier to do first time the rite way ...... thank you
  15. D

Sos

Yes, you are correct on what I was saying on the seals. From that of where i saw the tranny fluid dripping. (Pouring) The person working on it has a job and no time, (EXCUSES) but I understand him. BUT he gave up. So now it is going to be towed to a shop. Thank you and sorry for my...
  16. D

Sos

Yes, azactlly wht i wanted done. thank you i'v bein getting on that. Tomarrow is the day i'm getting it towd by a pro. , and it's going to a Shop pro. Thank you
  17. D

Sos

i think that the fluid pouring out, n i put half stop leak in that poured out and now no reverse. That the seals are done are i need a new transmition. and how long of a job should take ? 4x4 manual
  18. D

Sos

My 1994 Ford explorer limited tranny's seals are out are the tranny is done for. It pours out as i put it in. I just want it to go in gears and take care of it better than the last owner's. :burnout: :feedback:
Back