Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Jrgaylor's 91 Explorer full width D44/9

What trac bar did you use? i'm going to intergrate my trac bar mount to my bucket spacers. i'm thinking of the b.c. bronco adjustabe trac bar, i like the hiem joint on the frame side. the mount was something i thought so hard about and answer was so simple. the bar is adjustable between 28 and...
  2. H

i think i might have moved my axle too far forward, my bucket almost covers the rear steering box bolt. i'm just trying to think of a way to mount my trac bar mount where i can still reach the bolts to remove the steering box if i need to. i mocked it up and when turned right the trac bar made...
  3. H

nobody has posted on this a while but your setup is almost identical to mine. i was just wanting to know more about the trac bar spacing and mount. pictures would be great.
  4. H

New Guy souther Illinois

been watching the site a while, i have a 93 explorer for a toy and an 07 Silverado for a daily driver my X has been on a superlift 6" lift and 3' bodylift, 35"bfgs for about 3 years and i finally decided to do a SAS my 9" is mounted, still needs shock mounts, i have a set of 7" b.c.Bronco coils...
Back