Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

TIRES UPGRADE HELP!!!!!

Hey eddiemo, I have a 95 ex 4x4 four door and I put 32x11.5x15 dick cepek fun country. I also have crags soft 8 15x10 in deep. I did a 1 1/2" to 2" torsion twist and one more leaf spring and was happy with results. I did more mods since then and even happier. Any questions hit me up.
  2. M

1995 ford explorer

check relays under the dash on the right side of of steering column.
  3. M

Help please!!!

try www.LMCTruck.com
  4. M

going broke and crazy...please help me

Try the relays under the hood that should take care of your problem. napa auto sells relay tester kit they come with 5 common used relays. easy to use to find the faulty relay. it is about $75 to $80 ,but it works just about any vehical with common relays. good luck and let me know wat happens...
  5. M

My '95 Explorer is possessed

radio noise I had the same problem with the stock radio on my 95. If yours is stock the radio is starting to die of old age, and it is time to put a new or used up dated radio and the problem will be gone. The end :cool:
  6. M

possessed Did u get the post I sent on the window problem?:D
  7. M

the problem to the flashing 4x4 lights and windows not working is probably the same problem. The reason i know because i went through the same. If u go under the dash look on the right side of the steering column use flashlight and look for a black box could be black taped. Open the box and u...
  8. M

moding alittle

I have a 95 x 5 speed stick i am looking 2 raise 2'' to 3'' already have 31s on stock, but having problem finding a lift kit for it why? Is 95 an odd ball truck. I am going 2 put flowmaster muff and a cab visor already got gforce performance chip and me like. No pics yet, but will soon. :salute...
  9. M

HELLO to all

moding alittle I got a 95 x 5 stick i am looking 2 raise it 2'' to 3'' i already put on 31s on it stock, having problems finding a lift kit for it why? Is a 95 really an odd ball truck? I am also putting a flowmaster and cab visor on it already put a gforce performance chip on it and i like. No...
  10. M

HELLO to all

blinking 4x4 lights and windows not working My bad on not communicating about that problem. It wuz not the gem mod, but a relay under the dash on the right hand side of the steering column. I replaced it and the problem is gone and now i have full power on everything. thanks for help.
  11. M

HELLO to all

I am having big time problem with my windows. My 4x4 high and low lights blinks 6 times every min. and i lose power and waste more gas and my windows don't work. Each time it blinks i go though the same problems and when it decides to stop my windows work and my truck has full power again. What...
Back