Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Wiring Diagram or wire colour help please??

the plug for the TPS faces away from the air inlet hose on the 5.0 and towards it on the 4.0 As far as the high idle is concerned I would look at the IAC Idle air control solenoid you reallly need to correct the wiring at the plug you mentioned FIRST till all the wiring is properly mated with...
  2. M

well I thought we were past that part and because you seemed concerned it was a no pressure problem we were trying to determine if it was.? When I told him to remove the sender and turn it over I was looking for flow from the pump pumps don't make pressure they make flow no flow no pressure...
  3. M

OK in a pinch and I don't do it this way myself I use a gauge . you can do this, pull the oil pressure sender and make SURE it won't start have some one bump it over or crank it over for a few seconds and see if oil squirts out of the sender hole ..it will make it bit of a mess but.. Personally...
  4. M

2005 Ford Ranger. Rear end help is needed.

Ok how do you know it wouldn't crush you could not get proper bearing preload or it had too much play front to back ? Did you check the new sleeve length just for fun. To me it sounds like maybe the bearings were seated against the races before it got to the crush collar. Did it ever get hard...
  5. M

2005 Ford Ranger. Rear end help is needed.

Exactly what do you mean by won't tighten back down? what won't tighten back down?
Back