Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

1995 Eddie Bauer

Need some help with this one guys. Really strange check engine light goin' on. If I turn it over, and let it sit or drive it for alittle bit, then the CEL will sometimes come on, not always anymore. But if I want to turn on the heat, then I have to do it before the CEL comes on or it'll just...
  2. C

Where sunroof drainlines exit?

I searched threads all day for my 95 Eddie about moonroof leaks, sunroof leaks, drain lines, headliner removal, all of it. I cannot seem to find where the exit for the drain lines are located? Any help would be awesome.
  3. C

How To: Suede Headliner

I just removed my headliner the other day, the only difference is with a sunroof, (in the 95 eddie bauer ex) is there is a little plastic type trim around it that pulls right off. careful though its glued on.
  4. C

Control trac question.

Thanks for the help! :) It rained quite abit today so I let em' loose real easy for a second just for my enjoyment but I don't hold it at a stop, the front wheels are always moving with the rears.
  5. C

Control trac question.

Awesome, thanks for the fast response! So with the 2wd selection available, would it still be unwise to have some fun roasting or stay away from it?
  6. C

Control trac question.

I know this thread is old, but I want to ask something really quick. On the 95's you have the 2wd option. Is that a legit 2wd option or will the control-trac auto engage the front wheels when the rear starts to slip or can it only do that when the 4wd auto is in? Thanks so much!
  7. C

95 Eddie Bauer A/C sparking

Will the heat still work and blow hot?
  8. C

95 Eddie Bauer A/C sparking

Whenever I put on the A/C the whole compressor throws sparks everywhere and makes a terrible noise. Also, when I had the defrost on the other day, I popped the hood to find the compressor smoking like crazy. Is the whole compressor shreaded and is there anyway I can have the heat on without the...
  9. C

'95 Eddie Bauer

In the system check feature, I keep on pulling a headlight error. The turn signals work, caution lights, and both bright and lows work. Any ideas?
Back