Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Cel p0420

I'll have to look into that since I have to take it in for a recall anyways.
  2. 9

Cel p0420

96 Explorer Sport 4x4 auto 4.0 OHV Code P0420 keeps coming on after I've been driving for a few hours and always when I get off the highway. I have already replaced Spark plugs and wires MagnaFlow cats Full mandreal bent cat back exhaust replaced the idle air control as it was bad Fuel...
  3. 9

Maf ??

yeah I want to get rid of the stupid air filter box. I looked at it the other day and see it all comes apart so i can bolt a MAF adapter up and put a cone on it.
  4. 9

Maf ??

My truck has the MAF built into the Air intake I want a MAF like this one pictured. see how the 4 bolts hold it to the air filter housing I want to use this style MAF.
  5. 9

Maf ??

I have searched the forum for about an hour with no answer to what I'm looking for. I have a 96 exploer 4.0 with the MAF built into the air filter housing with the cone filter. I wan to make a cold air intake but want to swap the MAF for one that has the 4 bolts that holds it. Can I just swap...
Back