Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Gear shift cable adjustment

I hope thats all it is. I'll tear it apart to see this weekend. Thanks for the info
  2. B

Gear shift cable adjustment

I don't know if there is a thread about this somewhere else,if so sorry but i have a question. The other day i was parked in a driveway that was kinda steep and i couldn't shift from park into reverse. After a little force it went into gear. Now when i shift from park into drive i have to go a...
  3. B

Exhaust/Lights Suggestions?

Try the coffin muffler. Sounds good!!!!
  4. B

Exhaust for V6

The part number is 741. It is available in 2.25,2.50,and 3.00 inch inlet/outlet.
  5. B

Finally Blacked Out An 07 Mountaineer Grille & Other Exterior Pieces

Im assuming you painted your lights right? What do you think about tinting them?
  6. B

Finally Blacked Out An 07 Mountaineer Grille & Other Exterior Pieces

Looks good man! does it affect the color or brightness of your lights?
  7. B

Exhaust for V6

It sounds like mine at a cold start. I think mine has the most drone around 45 or so but once it shifts the last time its not bad. I removed the resonator. Im glad u picked the coffin and I hope your happy with it.
  8. B

Exhaust for V6

Pithon your explorer sounds good. U think it's droney ? U left the resonator on?
  9. B

Exhaust for V6

Man your right the 10 series sounds mean.I dont think it would sound ricey.Dump it and it will be loud!!!!
  10. B

Exhaust for V6

King, if your looking for something crazy loud then the coffin might not be loud enough for u. I dont remember the # but flowmaster makes a big black muffler thats loud as #### man !!! I think its the super 44??
  11. B

Exhaust for V6

Not really but if i do i'll let u know.If u pass through the central valley hit me up.
  12. B

Exhaust for V6

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/BOGART56/?action=view&current=02-09-11_1739.mp4 it sounds better in person especially when driving. http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/BOGART56/?action=view&current=02-09-11_1733.mp4
  13. B

Exhaust for V6

yeah not even close.
  14. B

Exhaust for V6

07eb, the # is 741.i like the black ones but the silver and stainless sound the same.
  15. B

Exhaust for V6

i dont have a sound clip of the coffin on my explorer,but i'll get make one soon and post it.i do have a video of the coffins on my 56.i know its not an explorer but just to give you an idea. http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/BOGART56/?action=view&current=08-17-10_1611.mp4
  16. B

Exhaust for V6

sweet thanks king.this is the first muffler ive had on my 06.i had the flow 40 on my 03.i had two turn dows after the muffler and it sounded wicked but got annoying after a while so i added two chrome tips and that tightened it up.im sure you know that it all depends on your setup.the coffin has...
  17. B

Exhaust for V6

how do i post pics and not just the link?
  18. B

Exhaust for V6

http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/g365/BOGART56/
  19. B

Exhaust for V6

i have a black coffin muffler that replaced the stock muffler,cut out the resonator and i have a 3 inch pipe sticking straight out that is bent down right under the rear axle.
  20. B

Exhaust for V6

as far as i know here in cali as long as you have a "tailpipe" its legal. thats what i was told when i got it smogged. i have had turn dows and 5 inch chrome tips turned down right after the muffler with no problems.
  21. B

Exhaust for V6

i had the flowmaster 40 series on mine too with the resonator cut off and had it turned down right after the muffler before i went to the coffin.
  22. B

Exhaust for V6

I have a coffin muffler on my 06 v6.I have had flowmaster and magnaflow in the past.I run coffins on all my vehicles now.They sound similar to flowmaster but you don't get that drone.
  23. B

4th Gen Explorer Pictures

darkhelmut,what size are your tires?stock?
Back