Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Rear Floor Pan Cover - 2003 Ford Explorer XLT

You could try finding the part in a wrecking yard.
  2. E

94 x losing power while driving

I had similar symptoms on my Isuzu Rodeo, my problem turned out to be the crank position sensor. I chased my tail and put a bunch of new parts on it before I figured it out. Good luck, as you can tell, it could be several different things.
  3. E

front hubs

Make sure the donor axle is a Dana 35 with the correct spline count and you will be fine. The Rangers also had the Dana 35 front axle, but also had a Dana 28. Slip the manual hub over the Explorer axle shaft. If it slides on, you are good to go. Also get the hub retaining hardware since...
  4. E

Anime

Great Seller! I bought an extreme duty fan clutch from Anime. It was shipped very quickly and well packed. Solid communication throughout thr deal. Online deals should always be this easy. Thank you again.
  5. E

1st Gen 4wd to 95-97 Ranger Brake Swap Info/Parts List

This will be a mod I plan to do in the near future. Seems relatively simple and straight forward. Thanks for posting this up.
  6. E

CRS: Need a hand remembering what brand Springs these are

My Tuff Country lift springs are grey and look very simliar to those.
  7. E

97 explorer AWD manual TC conversion

I put a manual TC into my 1991 Explorer. I pulled the TC from a JY and got all the linkage at the same time. It all bolted up fine. I also took the plate from the floor that the lever passed through.
  8. E

Putting a 4.0 OHV engine into 2005 Sport Trac Adrenalin...

I think it would bolt in. The motor mounts would have to be swapped. However, the computer are completely different and it would have to be rewired to run correctly.
  9. E

Wanted WTB: Dana 35 Pumpkin for '91 Explorer w/4.10 gears

Hello, I am looking for a Dana 35 that will fit a 1991 Explorer. I am looking for one with 4.10 gears in it. Let me know what you have, and maybe we can make a deal. Thanks.
  10. E

Thou shalt no try to fly your truck

On my '91 Explorer, the front driveshaft bolts are 8mm and a 12 point socket or wrench is what I used to remove them. The rear driveshaft was 12mm 12 point.
  11. E

Can an Explorers 4X4 be put onto a Ranger 4X2?

The crossmember on my '91 Explorer is riveted to the frame. You could use bolts to reattach it. Look under the trucks a compare/measure the crossmembers to make sure they are different.
Back