Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

3rd Row Power Button cover / disable switch needed

Agreed I had a few things in the back with my dog and my weathertech cargo liner down and accidentally knocked the button, seats tried going up, stuff shifting and dog scared as hell = very bad situation.... pretty sure I damaged the motors to some degree....
  2. E

Brake Controller Plug and Wiring

Brake controller connector Hi, Sorry if this is a dumb question, Im not very "car saavy".... I have a 2011 explorer AWD limited with the tow package, it it wired up with a 7-pin wire and what-not.. Ive bought everything I need to tow my trailer (3200lbs) but I need to get a brake controller...
  3. E

Ford Canada rates / price

In fact, just to possibly help out anyone else asking the same questions, If I pay 5.99% over 84 months on $45,000 at the end of it, I pay ford financing $10,211.52 in interest making the total cost of my car (without taxes) $55, 211.52 If I pay 3.99% over 60 months on $45,000, I pay ford...
  4. E

Thanks everyone for your feedback... im fact I was looking at 84 months but come to think of it, 60 months at 3.99 only adds about 80$ every 2 weeks and I save 2 years, I think I'll go down that route and pay a bunch less interest, thanks for the idea!
  5. E

Hi all, Im getting ready to place an order on a 2011 limited 4x4 with NAV, moonroofs luxury seating and the tow package. I have an excellent credit rating. Apparently Ford Canada wont budge on the %5.99 rate for financing and I am getting about 8% off the MSRP which I am not sure is good or...
Back