Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

iOS 6.0.2 and MFT

updated to 6.02 (iphone 5) and it's working great. Text messages are now working for me and I see another icon next to the phone quadrant for 911 assist.
  2. C

V2.11 MFT Update Available on SYNCMyRide.com

I'm on 2.8, just went to the page, and I don't see the 2.11 update either.
  3. C

Adding destinations from a computer

Completely agree. Love the other stuff in it but that would have made life much easier.
  4. C

Adding destinations from a computer

check out this thread: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317924
  5. C

SYNC sync of Points of Interest on Web/iphone app/Explorer

On the syncmyride.com website, there is a place to input points of interest (IE Sync Destinations), and these locations sync with the iPhone app. Are they/can they also sync with the NAV system in the Explorer as well? I would like to only have to input them once and have them available on all...
  6. C

Sync My Ride

Same here. All working well as of last night, but the previous VHR I ran did not show up. Ran another VHR this morning, and when I got to work to check the web page, there it was. Very nice!
  7. C

Thanks Seni and Good Luck with Twitter

Thumbs up for this thread. Seni has been great and he time on this forum is very appreciated! --Rich
  8. C

After It's Built, What Next?

Dealer called. It's in!! Beat the ETA by 4 days. Now I can't pick it up until Saturday. Still getting the "Please check your VIN" message on the syncmyride website, though. Shouldn't I be seeing something by now...at least to check the version?
  9. C

ordered 3/18, build date 4/29, and Seni just informed me it's in transit and ETA to the dealer on 5/14. BOOYAH!
  10. C

What's your status?

build date is today!!! YAY! How long does it take from build date to being able to see some info on syncmyride.com?
  11. C

I'm on LI too (Suffolk) with a build date of 4/29 as well. hoping it's only 2-3 weeks to ship, as my current lease has to go back on 5/23.
  12. C

What's your status?

ordered 3/18 Vin 4/8 Window sticker 4/21 build date 4/29 getting closer! limited, 302A, bordeaux red / black interior
  13. C

What's your status?

ordered 3/18. got VIN on 4/8. Tried putting in the VIN on the website to see the window sticker but it keeps coming back with "the VIN was not found in the system". Is this normal behavior until the week before the build?
  14. C

What's your status?

ordered 3/18 confirmed order "processed properly"; no VIN yet.
  15. C

How to PM Seni

I sent you one this morning too, Seni. Thanks! --Rich
  16. C

Maybe Cancel Order?

Hey everyone. I just registered on the forum (after lurking for a few months) - and just ordered my LTD 4WD on Saturday 3/19. Am very excited but also very concerned - not just about the wait time but whether or not the order will even go through after reading some other posts and looking at...
Back