Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Dead Issue: A Pillar Rattle???? Is the A Pillar Rattle a dead issue now? I have a 2011 Ford Explorer and in all reality, I really love it. However, my dealer has been waiting for parts to fix my A Pillar Rattle since January. I know that there is a TSB to fix the problem. My dealer says...
  2. T

Blank screen

I should have referred to the problem as a "black screen". Nothing works except for the climate controls which has manual membrane switches. There is no "booting". Just a black screen. Thank goodness the AC works.
  3. T

Blank screen

I've had my EX LTD for two weeks and no problems till today. I have version 2.8 installed and it has worked beautifully. However, today the touchscreen stopped working and doesn't come on no matter what I try. I guess that it could be a fuse and I'll check it tomorrow. However, this doesn't...
  4. T

What's your status?

I was lucky. My fleet dealer had several EX's on order and I was lucky enough to buy what I wanted with all the options except for the 20" polished wheels -- no problem, I can live with the painted ones and might get after market wheels anyhow. I ordered the white platinum, 301A-Limited...
  5. T

Step bars / Running Boards / Nerf Bars

The pictures that sm4astan was refering to showed black step bars. They might be adequate for the kids but aesthetically they didn't do much for the EX. However, the stainless steel ones that you found on amazon would probably look better since it provides a contrast to your paint color...
  6. T

Is the 2nd Row Console Removable On The Fly?

My dealer told me that the optional 2nd row console has been discontinued on the Ex. Can anyone verify?
Back