Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

If you do that you will be sorry.
  2. N

I no longer have the boxes, but I can tell you that the 1st and 2nd row are in one box and the 3rd will be in a second box. They are prepackaged as they are sold. I have no idea what the shipping weight was. Call Husky, they may have the information you want. Get them, they are great mats.
  3. N

The cargo liner (largest mat in vehicle) covers the cargo area with the third seat down only. It must be removed or stowed with the third seat up. I just roll mine up, wrap a bungee cord around it and stow it behind the seat or leave it in the garage when it's up. The cargo liner behind...
  4. N

From Husky's Web site: CARGO LINER--OVER FOLDED 3RD ROW 23781 BLACK, MSRP $129.95
  5. N

Put it in and leave it when you fold the the third row seat.
  6. N

Pictures Go to the "Husky Mat Pictures" thread or click on the link below. There are quite a few pictures. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314371
  7. N

How to Fix Sirius / My Ford Touch Voice Commands

I think you may be talking about: http://www.syncmyride.com/siriuschannelnamepatch/BT4T-14D546-GA.zip
  8. N

How to Fix Sirius / My Ford Touch Voice Commands

It worked! I downloaded the file, unzipped it to a blank flash drive, plugged it into my running Explorer and it updated. I then shut the vehicle off waited a minute, restated the vehicle and PRESTO all my Sirius voice commands worked. Thanks for the heads up on this thread.
  9. N

Remote starter options

See the above quote. He has purchased the kit. I have not purchased the kit yet, but it appears that all you get is the two keys with 4 buttons. The fourth button is for remote start. The dealer need to connect the vehicle to a computer to activate the remote starter. This kit only works...
  10. N

Remote starter options

Program Key Rial: Did you program the key? If not see "Programming spare integrated keyhead transmitter (IKT) keys" on Page 154 of your Owner Guide. That may be all you need to do.
  11. N

Remote starter options

Rial: Will it be necessary to connect to a IDS device to activate it?
  12. N

Remote starter options

Rial: Keep us informed on the progress of your remote start kit. It's looking like there is not that much to it. I think you can get the keys cut by any locksmith and can program at least the lock, unlock, and panic buttons yourself. Good Luck.
  13. N

Remote starter options

Ford’s accessory catalog lists the Remote Start System as: BB5Z-19G364-A Series 100, Plug ‘n Play, 4-Button Key Fob, For Vehicles w/o Power Liftgate, w /Power Locks. BT5Z-19G366-A Hood Switch Kit. Only Required if Vehicle is Not Already Equipped. Plug ‘n Play? Does this mean...
  14. N

Remote starter options

? I downloaded the PDF file, but could not find the 2011 Explorer anywhere in the file. Did I miss something?
  15. N

Yes, it's easy to roll up. Just roll it up and put it back in the box or wrap a bungee cord around it.
  16. N

Got It I ordered the 3rd row floor from Melissa on Monday and received it on Thursday. Just another great job from Husky.
  17. N

Super buy Here are all the liners that I ordered and what I saved thanks to the group buy. SRP Paid Saved 1st and 2nd seat liner set $129.95 $77.17 $52.78 3rd seat liner $89.95 $54.48 $35.47 Over 3rd row down...
  18. N

I just placed my order for the Third Seat Floor Liner with Melissa, which will be shipped today. Total cost was $54.48. I have to say that they are great people to do business with. Husky and this Thread have been a great experience.
  19. N

What's your status?

I just made my last lease payment 5 days ago and I have lots of leased mile that I can use up. My sales rep knew what I wanted and ordered it early due to the transpotion problems they were or are having.
  20. N

What's your status?

I just got back from a visit to Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. I got to sit in my new Explorer that I will take delivery of later this month. Ordered: 3/28 VIN: 4/14 Build Date: 4/25 SYNC: Will not validate Delivered to dealer: 5/3 I also saw vehicles built after mine. Saw...
  21. N

4/25 Build Date

I just got back from a visit to Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. I got to sit in my new Explorer that I will take delivery of later this month. Ordered: 3/28 VIN: 4/14 Build Date: 4/25 SYNC: Will not validate Delivered to dealer: 5/3 I also saw vehicles built after mine. Saw...
  22. N

4/25 Build Date

For those that may be interested I just (4/30) found an Explorer with a 4/25 build date on a local dealers inventory. Sequential vehicle identifier was A60368, which is less then 10 vehicles off from mine. It looks like they are starting to show up. Does anyone else have any news?
  23. N

Husky Mat pictures

Per blwnsmoke on, Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy We are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager. Pricing is as follows. 3rd row well.$62.18 Over 3rd row $77.17 First 2 rows, $101.03 If you get all, total is $240.38. Husky will pay for shipping...
  24. N

4/25 Build Date

How did you find out that it was built?
Back