Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

New 2011 on dealer lot fair price?

Hope you plan on keeping it a long time. Car depreciates by 2 years the second you drive it off the lot. You need a killer deal.
  2. B

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

Just an observation. You bought driving lights, not fog lights. They have a narrow beam that points straight down the road (same as headlights), unlike fog lights with a wide beam lighting the road right in front of the car and sides to some extent.
  3. B

Lexus RX350

My parents own a 2011 RX350 every option but HUD. The ride quality is ungodly smooth and refined. Build quality is great too. My mom got 26k from the dealer trading in her 6 year old RX so they hold their value too.
  4. B

Automatic Navigation Map Updates - bs or not?

From what I've heard it WON'T play a DVD...streaming from an iPod is NOT what he inquired about.
  5. B

My 2011 Explorer Order Cancelled By Ford Because of 2012

It's interesting that your Volvo will be 'year' older. When the '12 is available for order, come September all the '11s will be instantly a 'year' older. If anyone wants an 11, the 11 order I cancelled will be here tommorrow lol. I just got a call about it 10 min ago. So tempting.
  6. B

Explorer v. Grand Cherokee

If you get that hemi - that extra gas capacity will come in handy.
  7. B

My Dealer Pick-up experience

'Most' people lease to get into a car they may not be able to afford outright, or get bored easily, or think of it as a way to justify owning a depreciating asset. You sound like you're open to buying the vehicle at the end of your lease term in which case putting so much 'down' on something...
  8. B

My Dealer Pick-up experience

Wow that's crazy! At least they only delay 1 day. $8500 down on a lease is equally crazy :p
  9. B

AC Blowing Hot?

All GM I've owned do this. It's nothing new
  10. B

Lightning Eyes Headlight Kit

I swear there was an Edge at the dealer with vertical LED daylight strips in the bumper. I was wondering why it wasn't an option on the Ex's I guess that wasn't stock either? (it had dealer plates)
  11. B

What's your status?

Honestly the issues with rattle/MFT got me a little worried. Also for years I've pontificated about the woes of buying a first model year and had to suck it up and follow my own advice. The other huge reason is that I'm in no rush - for some reason I feel like I have money burning a hole in my...
  12. B

DVD Headrest and other options questions

^^^^hehe covers all the bases yes.
  13. B

What's your status?

4/16 - ordered S.Grey, 302a, 4WD LTD, moon, tow, DVD 4/18 - order cancelled waiting on 2012 Dealer experience amazing though.
  14. B

DVD Headrest and other options questions

I don't think anyone expects bluray quality/resolution from the headrest DVD. I think people are more concerned with buying 2 versions of the same movie to satisfy home/vehicle use.
Back