Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

I've had it with MyFord Touch.

Would also like to know.. similar issues.. very frustrating for such an expensive vechicle and serious lack of response from Ford.
  2. P

Please welcome - The Ford IVT Team

How can I return my navigation system? It really does not work. Too many problems to write up. Can I get my money back for it? Maybe an upgrade will help??
  3. P

3rd Row Power Button cover / disable switch needed

Umbrella no more Seats squished it on 2011 explorer - couldn't stop them in time. I have find if they are stopped before closing, the open button just continues to close the seats. Be very careful when putting anything into the vechicle not to touch the side. My older kid almost squished...
  4. P

Squeaking / Squealing Brakes

Same problem - squeeky brakes Have the same problem.. squeeky brakes. Not sure when started.. around 3k maybe before.
  5. P

My Explorer Overheated

My 2011 Limited Overheating Experience Went to drop my child off downtown during a big event in our city. Lots of people in street/etc. Doesn't the thing overheat and send steam up over the hood forcing me to pull over. Coolant everywhere. Towed it to dealer and waiting for call from them...
  6. P

Problems with SYNC.

My screen is black now Went black few times starting from day 3 of getting the vechicle. Came on again after about 15 minutes each time. Now black for last 3 days and worse yet radio is out too. So I drive around holding my phone to talk to people in one hand, map in the other, and listenning...
  7. P

MyFordTouch Sync problems

More phone problems My phone and my wifes have connected inconsistently since we got the Explorer. When they stop connecting they usually don't connect again and we have to delete and add the phone. When they do connect it takes minutes (should be seconds, no?). On short trips to the stop I...
  8. P

Dealer installed sync 2.7 upgrade

How to tell what version of synch? No idea what version of synch we have but the nav system is virtually unusable except to go home. I suspect an upgrade will help me.
  9. P

Known Issues / Special Service Messages for 2011 Explorer

Ford responsiveness Just picked up a new 2011. Some nagging issues with Nav system and few other things which are computer related but overall very happy. Those that have had Ford with nav and other systems can comment maybe on Fords responsiveness to these issues. Will they just get fixes as...
Back