Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Got my new struts and spacers in ! This is next to my friends 2004 f150 on a 6 inch lift and 36s And this is her 3 inch body lift btf spacers custom struts and some other tweaks from yours truly but I have to keep some secrets so I can stay different lol also my Dora is on 16x9 moto metal...
  2. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

It has been awhile since I've posted pictures so here are some of my ex on 35s enjoy
  3. 9

BTF Lift Project

Is this bumper custom have hard was it to make ?
  4. 9

Where to ground amp behind third row

If you want a good ground drill a hole and ground to your frame I have a 4000 rms system that I've broke my windshield with And I have never dropped below 13.9 volts :)
  5. 9

Diff Gears: Looking to Learn

I can't do 4.56s in the front ?
  6. 9

Thank you so much I will be ordering some soon any good company's to look at ?
  7. 9

Open letter for everyone waiting for spacer lift

Can you pay with a card yet I called you guys like a month ago and you told me you should be able to soon I don't have a Paypal and I need to order so e spacers ! Thanks Brandon !
  8. 9

I want to say they are 3.55 and my tires were 235/75r16
  9. 9

I have a 4.0 v6 and 315/75r16 "35s" what gears would bring me close to stock thank you all very much ! Thomas
  10. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I guess I'll post some pictures of the system :) I have done a 149.6 bd on the dash The sub is a 18 fi btl with a crescendo 3500d running it :)
  11. 9

BTF lifted? post your fenderwell measurements

Nitto mud grapplers I want to be heard a mile away lol
  12. 9

They are 315s I'm about to buy new tires and I did rub a little before I put new struts in the front but it doesn't flex that we'll but its fine because the only off reading I do is in the mud and she does great :)
  13. 9

42.5" front and 41.75" rear with 3 inch body lift front strutteks and truxxx spacers oh yeah and 35 inch mickey Thompson mtz's :)
  14. 9

35's to be put on friday

So are we never going to see more pics of the ex cause if not ..... Idk I'm going to throw a fit :)
  15. 9

35's to be put on friday

More pics !!!
  16. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

I havent been on for awhile but I should be finishing up the rest of my lift in about a week or two than the 35 are going on ;)
  17. 9

Add new rims and Subwoofers to my 2002 Explorer

Go spl like me I have one Fi btl 18 on 3500rms its stupid loud it meters at 150.8 db ;)
  18. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Whoop its going to a elite crew :))
  19. 9

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Is there a 315 club yet lol should be getting my 315/75r16 soon I can't wait !
  20. 9

hitch receiver?

Not sure could ypu find out the weight of it ?
  21. 9

hitch receiver?

No class 2 is 1.25 and that would work for me how much ?
  22. 9

hitch receiver?

I would try a junk yard but the one by me has nothing new then 2000 at it :/
  23. 9

hitch receiver?

Does anyone on here have a receiver that's laying around that they would sell. mine is bend bad form being pulled out of the mud :/ if so text me 9412580213 thank you!
  24. 9

btf fab

Does anyone know the number to call?
Back