Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Time to say "Good bye."

Oh, I'll lurk around. I'm not going far. I just mean, I won't have an Eddie Bauer to kick around any more.
  2. F

Time to say "Good bye."

V8. He picked it up last night. It was really running sweet and he got a great buy. Now, I just hope the Cashier's Check clears.
  3. F

Time to say "Good bye."

Well, it's been a short ride. I bought my 2006 Eddie Bauer in April, 2011 and the new owner is picking it up tonight. So, it's good bye. Ultimately, I never did fall in love with it, though it really was my wife's and she did love it. But the gas mileage and cost were too much. She was using...
  4. F

My New Eddie Bauer

The other thing I notice is that the acceleration from a standing stop is not real smooth. It's like the transmission is either hunting or the fuel injection is surging, or something. At moderate acceleration, it just isn't that smooth.
  5. F

My New Eddie Bauer

Thank you for letting me make my first post here, rather than in the Welcome Forum. I wanted to run on a bit. The '06 Ford Explorer wasn't my first choice, necessarily. I liked it fine, but I might have settled on a different ride if it was just for me. But it's really for my wife...
Back