Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Hello from Missouri

welcome to the site. theres a lot of good people here. :)
  2. D

What is the average age of people on the forum????

im 43 years old and retired:thumbsup:
  3. D

help

4. D

im getting nothin from my trans.

ok so i was giving this 92 ex xlt with auto trans. i start it up and put it in any gear and nothing motor just revs the weird thing is i dont have to press the break peddle to do this. i have changed the filter and filled it back up. so now what do i do? please someone help me. thanks
  5. D

my free 92 x

yea everything works but the transmission. she starts and runs smoth. its never been off road.
  6. D

my free 92 x

7. D

my free 92 x

8. D

my free 92 x

here is a few pics of my free 92 x.
  9. D

help

thank you very much i will give it a try.:thumbsup:
  10. D

help

well im not new to this site but need help posting pics of my free ride. i have pics of it on photobucket but dont know how to post them on here can anyone help me please. thanks
  11. D

07 sport trac a/c crap

please someone help me be the good son and fix moms ride. thanks:D
  12. D

07 sport trac a/c crap

my moms 07 ford sport trac a/c only blows out the defrost vents can anyone help me. its 4X4 v8 6 speed auto. thanks
  13. D

Cleaning Upholstery

simple green thats all i will use.
  14. D

love this place

thanks guys
  15. D

looking for new friends

is there anyone near anderson mo in here? looking to make new friends:thumbsup:
  16. D

love this place

at the first of the month i will be a elite member.
  17. D

love this place

i love this web site im on here every min i can be. the people r awsome here. cant wait to become a elite member here so everyone can see my free ride thats right FREE RIDE. shes all stock the trans dont work but everything else does. it starts and everything works. :D
  18. D

help with transmission

thanks guys i will drop the pan tomorrow and go from there.
  19. D

help with transmission

yes trans is full no codes nothing flashing. the previous owner said the he was just going down the road and all of a sudden the motor reved and it wouldnt go no more.
  20. D

help with transmission

i have nothing its like its in nutrial
  21. D

help with transmission

ok guys and gals im new here and having some isues with the transmission in my 92 explorer its a auto with 4x4 the transfer case works but i have no gears in the transmission. please help me thanks
  22. D

thanks guys yea ive been doing some reading on here and got some good idis on the problem. :thumbsup:
  23. D

howdy yall my name is 'doug and i was giving a 92 ford explorer 4x4 4 door the trans wont shift in to any gears its like its in nutral. the trans been replaced but still nothing. the transfer case wont shift ether. i will post some pics tomarrow.
Back