Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

engine cutout going 65mp/wont start up

update i have fuel to cyclinders. must be timing chain
  2. B

engine cutout going 65mp/wont start up

I am currently broke down in another city, I searched the forums but cant find anything. Dont have alot of time kind of emergancy. I was driving 65mph engine just cut out like it was getting no fuel.Now it wont start putter or anything. I have replaced the computer, Checked fule pump. checked...
  3. B

Clicking when I engage clutch pedal

I have a 1990 ranger with m5r1 5 speed and When i engage clutch it makes a clicking. I put a new transmission, clutch, slave cyclinder, and drove it for two months and it did this when i first drove it but got really loud then went away and has been fine for several months it just started doing...
  4. B

mitsubishi 5 speed compadible with m5r1

they are both out of a 2.9L mine is a 1990 mazda m5r1 and the one I am looking to put in is a mitsubishi 5 speed will they be the same
  5. B

can you turn a 2wd manual trans into 4wd

do you know any websites that would give me a step by step on how to do it or will it be pretty easy to do will the shaft i have in the 4wd switch over or buy new one
  6. B

can you turn a 2wd manual trans into 4wd

I have a 2wd trans and a 4wd the 4 is bad and I was wondering if I could just take the rear of the 4wd and bolt it to the 2wd will there be any parts I will have to buy.
Back