Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Rearview Camera Problems

Yes, the sensors and the BLIS are working fine. Sorry, fuse 34 was taken out and inspected as well.
  2. S

Rearview Camera Problems

Still having issues with the back-up camera and finally decided to take in for service. I have 53,000 miles and the service advisor said it was out of warranty and since I did not get the extended warranty, I would have to pay for the troubleshooting. After we discussed the costs – First, it...
  3. S

Rearview Camera Problems

I'm having the same problem with my 2011. Disconnected the battery cable and did a master reset but still saying "camera unavailable. please contact your dealership".
  4. S

Explorer Front End Clicking

Front end clicking noise My 2011 Explorer Limited with 29,000 miles just recently started with the front end clicking noise. I’ve had it in for service and they were able to replicate the problem, but stated there is nothing they can do at this point. Is there a planned or a current TSB out...
  5. S

SPEED BUMPS and SQUEAKS

Has anyone noticed any unusual noise or squeaks that occur after you go over several speed bumps? Just recently started noticing the noise and I am only going around 5 mph. Could it possibly be from the cold temps? Even so, I should not be hearing any noise, only have 9K.
  6. S

Ford has released tsb for squeaking brakes!!!!

They never really squealed, my noise and chief complaint was a grinding noise.
  7. S

Ford has released tsb for squeaking brakes!!!!

Had the windows and brake TSB completed on Nov 18. The window streaks have been corrected, but I can still hear and feel the brakes even after the TSB was done. While the brakes are about 50% better, it still concerns me that the brake TSB was not a complete fix. Anyone else experiencing...
  8. S

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

I am happy to report that after two trips to the dealer, the A-pillar problem was finally resolved. Other than the dealer having the vehicle all day long for each visit, it was well worth the wait. No more wind noise, but I am going on a 500 mile road trip starting tomorrow, so I'm keeping my...
  9. S

I am happy to report that after two trips to the dealer, the A-pillar problem was finally...

I am happy to report that after two trips to the dealer, the A-pillar problem was finally resolved. Other than the dealer having the vehicle all day long for each visit, it was well worth the wait. No more wind noise, but I am going on a 500 mile road trip starting tomorrow, so I'm keeping my...
  10. S

Glove box door rattle/squeak

I also have a rattle and cannot find exactly where it is coming from. I have removed everything from the glove box, and it does close tightly. I cannot rule out for certain that the sound is coming from somewhere else, and just appears to be echoing from the glove box. I also have the wind...
  11. S

Vibration

Have a 2011 Limited with only 2000 miles and read with interest the A-pillar problems and have also experienced the same noise. The vehicle was built on 3/28/2011. In addition, has anyone else noticed a vibration on the passenger side when the seat is empty? This occurs with speeds above 65...
Back