Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

First Generation Ex - Fuel Pump not pumping

Glad to here it. Here in Florida, if you have comprehensive, your windshield will be replaced by the insurance company for free by law, no matter what your deductible. Unfortunately, it doesn't apply to the rest of the glass, your normal deductible kicks in. Of course, in your case, it...
  2. A

I don't know what you are going to do about the glass, but I just got done stripping down a 98 Explorer and I've got all the doors and windows, including the rear hatch. I'm pretty sure the glass fits all Explorers and Mountaineers 1996 - 2001. I don't know about 2002, but if you are...
  3. A

I bought KD tools 3290 fuel line tool. I believe I got it at NAPA, but they are available at most auto supply stores. Here's a link to one on eBay. It works for me every time, no hassle...
  4. A

4.6L Died on Interstate - Help w Codes!

It sounds like multiple problems. I'm no expert, but ran into a similar fuel problem on a Ranger with a 302 conversion we did. It ultimately turned out to be a bad fuel pump, but you might want to try a few things. There may be a fuel pump test point near the center of the firewall (that's...
  5. A

New guy in town and do I have a question for you!

Thanks Thanks for the welcome. We moved to Inverness about 7 years ago from North Cuba (Broward County, Fort Lauderdale area). We love it here, although there was quite a build up a few years ago. Even so - it's still a lot nicer than South Florida. I really like Tennessee too. We took a...
  6. A

New guy in town and do I have a question for you!

I've been following this forum for a while, but have never registered. This is my first post and I would appreciate any help from the group. It's a little long winded, but hang in there. Let me give you some background on my (and my grandson's) project and then the question. I bought a...
Back