Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

A simple poll...

Thank You Rebecca, I was actually at the Ford Dealership when I read your response. I asked if I could set up a time to get the v.211 magic update installed. My service advisor, Melissa, advised that they did not have access to v.211. I am a little concerned that my dealership is not getting...
  2. F

A simple poll...

Reply to Rebecca Hi Rebecca, Dealer service performed two updates--Service Mgr witnessed all my issues and said he did not know what else to do until Ford came out with fixes--He said he had three other Explorers is same situation. Gave me 800 # at Ford-Dearborn to try to escallate this--...
  3. F

A simple poll...

Constant Major Problems MFT-SYNCH For your survey: 2011 Limited Explorer with NAV Into dealer 2X for updates--now 2.8 Constate reboots and shutdowns--especially when using the phone(s). Use both DroidX and Iphone 4. Screen goes black, after 5-10 minutes SYNCH screen appears and...
  4. F

Am i the only person that has no problems with mft?

You have got to be kidding!!! When you pay an additional 8K for a vehicle for the "latest in tech stuff" do you think the answer should be to sell it and buy something else??? I have been a loyal Ford owner previously but am really pissed off at their response to this MFT/SYNCH major problem.
  5. F

This is fantastic-----let's fix the ones that are not now working correctly!!
  6. F

No Problems???--Dont't Believe I purchased the X in Feb, 2011--great expectations and promises. Problems since day #3. Rebooting, slow, Nav not working, backup camera & SD card issues, etc---and on and on..... I am glad for those of you that have not experienced problems but I would suggest...
  7. F

New Explorer--Love Car--MFT/Sync issues.

Jim, I am having many of the same problems your are having with my new Explorer--including numerous reboots in the middle of phone conversations. I have "escalated" this to Ford in Dearborn and the rep tells me that "they are working on these KNOWN problems" and that I will just have to wait...
  8. F

New Explorer--Love Car--MFT/Sync issues.

Hello all I purchased a 2011 Explorer in February. Love the vehicle and way it rides and handles. I wish I would not have spent the 8K additional to get the MyFordTouch with Synch and Navigation and more. Have had vehicle in 6 times to repair everything from constant rebooting, radio...
Back